Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off Your Arctic Island!!!

Quote Originally Posted by agastya154 View Post
    here is my island recently and what i still missing is whale****er and icicle

Spoiler: show

still hunting the missing one tough 
    OMG, you have 30 million coins????
    Where did you get all those coins from?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    OMG, you have 30 million coins????
    Where did you get all those coins from?!
    mostly i got it from my diamonds habitats...in my main isle...just come and see...i already reach 40 million..
    but now, due the habitat issues..i sold several diamond habitat to complete my album goal

Rhino Keeper

And tadaaaaaa!!! I unfrozen him just today! I still miss 4 dragons, but I'm way more satisfied with this guy flying around

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaVamp View Post

And tadaaaaaa!!! I unfrozen him just today! I still miss 4 dragons, but I'm way more satisfied with this guy flying around
    Well done! I love the way your island looks, very neat!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I thought i had already posted a pic of mine. Oh well. Here's a screenshot, maybe someone could enlarge it? It'll probably be too tiny for any visible details xD not that there'h much to show...lol
    Awesome design! Haven't bothered decorating my own yet.

Fashion Designer
    So here is mine. Ice age collection is completed. I'm missing yeti and ****erwhale on abominable collection, also I'm missing the penguin on the blizzard collection. Now, I can't breed anything or do anything there unless I sell some of the diamond hybrid, which that is the last thing I wanna do! So please TL increase the habitat on artic, I know that if I have 1 of each it would be enough for all the dragons, but I got 3 ice crown while trying the yeti and ****erwhale, also I got 3 SnowAngel while trying the penguin. You see, I got 1 SnowAngel egg that is stuck on the nest. It's already there for couple weeks now.

If ONLY I could get diamond hybrid as a fail on the warm island,

Yay, I think I've nabbed a ****er whale! 192 flame to hatch abominable... doesn't match up with my records for the the others.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by agastya154 View Post
    mostly i got it from my diamonds habitats...in my main isle...just come and see...i already reach 40 million..
    but now, due the habitat issues..i sold several diamond habitat to complete my album goal
    See now you must have some good juju lol. Can i please get some of that and get some diamonds haha or any of the ones that i actually want to breed?! When you did get diamonds were you trying for them or did they just pop up trying for other ones?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SamKanj View Post
    edit(KP) How To A Post Photo On The Forum

I thought about sharing a spot of my Arctic island and I couldn't find another thread where we can display ours.

wow that look cool

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    See now you must have some good juju lol. Can i please get some of that and get some diamonds haha or any of the ones that i actually want to breed?! When you did get diamonds were you trying for them or did they just pop up trying for other ones?
    haha....sure with my pleasure...will send you my lucky charms so u can easily get the diamonds hybrid...half of it i intend to breed and others just show up while trying others...

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast