Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off Your Arctic Island!!!

Rhino Keeper
    here is my island recently and what i still missing is whale****er and icicle

Spoiler: show

still hunting the missing one tough 

Rhino Keeper
    IMG]https://i42.tinypic.com/33ldw1s.jpg[/IMG]

I miss the 3 diamonds and penguin...

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaVamp View Post
    Very nice! I love the structure and design

Host(ess)
    well am still not getting ice for what they made it?!!! we get the dragon as a reward but its dnt earn anything just fly around the island!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    After weeks of not getting a single new dragon, i finally got a bedrock yesterday. I've almost given up on the arctic isle -.-

Executive Chef
    I thought i had already posted a pic of mine. Oh well. Here's a screenshot, maybe someone could enlarge it? It'll probably be too tiny for any visible details xD not that there'h much to show...lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	10633  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by huha54 View Post
    well am still not getting ice for what they made it?!!! we get the dragon as a reward but its dnt earn anything just fly around the island!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol, is a great island! You get to breed and creat a different dragon environment with unique for this area dragons. And Glacious flying around is freaking awesome, one of the best features ever TL added. At the moment im leving up the last dragon to unlock it and real exited. Why you need to get sth more as reward? I dragon story, all you do is try gather many different dragons and a pretty island

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaVamp View Post
    Lol, is a great island! You get to breed and creat a different dragon environment with unique for this area dragons. And Glacious flying around is freaking awesome, one of the best features ever TL added. At the moment im leving up the last dragon to unlock it and real exited. Why you need to get sth more as reward? I dragon story, all you do is try gather many different dragons and a pretty island
    agreed....i already have each dragon is arctic dragon...so the moment i got the last dragon and finally evolvong is awesome...now my task is to expnd it and make. a beautiful island...please TL could you give us more decoration in here...would love too..

Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post

Here's mine There's not much to it, I've had it for less than 3 weeks yet. But I did get the cuddly little Polar Bear this morning! Been trying for another Blizzard type for about a week lol FINALLY got one
    This is so embarrassing!
    I've been playing for two months and I've only just got an Abominable dragon! Such a slow progressor and my Abominable dragon isn't giving nearly as much Flammable Fur as my Ice dragons give Ancient Oil.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast