Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 4-4-2013 Helios Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    i think it should be 9hrs, 11 hrs, 15hrs or else because these times are unique. (red-yellow hybrids)

Executive Chef
    (sigh) When I wanted Atlas, couldn't get it. Now, trying for Helios, I'm getting them back to back with a few Firestorms or Honeybees tossed in. UGH!

Executive Chef
    Diamond X Mythic must be ZEUS DRAGON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're false TL

Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Breeding Diamond with Diamond can give any single-color dragon as a result but should not result in 2 or 3 color hybrids. O_o
    Diamond will also split into light. No other way to explain diamond x night giving you a dream dragon.

I think mythic DOES split since most of the fails are red/ yellow hybrids. And I too have gotten hybrids from diamond x diamond.

It is becoming painfully clear that there is no longer any real plan behind the breeding combinations. There used to be something that resembled true genetics to this game but that has flown out the window with the newer elements. I don't mind 30 or 40 or 60 fails. But when people are over 500 fails on dark angel it just gets stupid. There is a difference in making a game challenging and what TL has done.

I used to spend quite a bit of real money on this game. I think TL works hard and they should get paid for it. I've backed way off on my spending since the Dark Angel debacle. I don't mind paying for their work but I want a reasonable chance of getting what I want when I spend my money. I don't feel like I have one anymore. I could just buy the new dragons but that defeats the purpose of "playing a game". I'm just going to work on expansion and growing food to raise all my diamonds. Since it takes me four days to expand and clear, that should take up the rest of this year.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dracenwood View Post
    Diamond will also split into light. No other way to explain diamond x night giving you a dream dragon.

I think mythic DOES split since most of the fails are red/ yellow hybrids. And I too have gotten hybrids from diamond x diamond.

It is becoming painfully clear that there is no longer any real plan behind the breeding combinations. There used to be something that resembled true genetics to this game but that has flown out the window with the newer elements. I don't mind 30 or 40 or 60 fails. But when people are over 500 fails on dark angel it just gets stupid. There is a difference in making a game challenging and what TL has done.

I used to spend quite a bit of real money on this game. I think TL works hard and they should get paid for it. I've backed way off on my spending since the Dark Angel debacle. I don't mind paying for their work but I want a reasonable chance of getting what I want when I spend my money. I don't feel like I have one anymore. I could just buy the new dragons but that defeats the purpose of "playing a game". I'm just going to work on expansion and growing food to raise all my diamonds. Since it takes me four days to expand and clear, that should take up the rest of this year.
    Well said! Very well said!

Rhino Keeper

Couldn't agree more with this. I "wasted" so much gold aiming for DA to only get him without expecting to. Same can be said about Helios. Spent unnormal amount of gold trying for him only to be left with Firestorms and Mythics. I understand its all a game of chance but after 100+ times, you'd think something would show up in your favor. Alas, it is what it is. Helios is my new target. We shall see.

Rhino Keeper

This post perfectly sums up how I feel. I still pop dragons in the breeding den and see what fail time I got, this time, but the fun and anticipation of getting the result I want is gone and replaced with bitterness since they changed the breeding rules around the time black dragons came out. Too much failure is no longer fun.

Now I do the same thing as you. Just expand and try to make my island look nice while I hope for improvement.

Fashion Designer
    I agree with you guys. We are players think alike

Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    Couldn't agree more with this. I "wasted" so much gold aiming for DA to only get him without expecting to. Same can be said about Helios. Spent unnormal amount of gold trying for him only to be left with Firestorms and Mythics. I understand its all a game of chance but after 100+ times, you'd think something would show up in your favor. Alas, it is what it is. Helios is my new target. We shall see.
    For dark angel, I bought $40 worth of gold and 70 fails later, I finally gave up. I just don't understand how people have such great luck in this game and then others don't. I know that 4 of my neighbors have gotten dark angel within 10 attempts and then others have tried over 150 times with nothing. I'm on try 2 for Helios, and I have no hope that I'm gonna get him anytime soon although pnce again everyone seems to be saying they got him within a few times. same with hunter dragon-27 fails so gave up on that one too. All in all, since the game came out I have spent maybe close to $300 with no good results. How is that fair? And now I see a post for a new peral gemstone dragon, does that mean at some point pink and black too? I have no gems for pink and only 2 for black. This 'fun and addictive' game is getting too disappointing.

Host(ess)
    Yay... another DIAMOND hybrid... which I cannot breed cause I still don't have a Diamond dragon. How about making the Diamond dragon just a tiny bit easier to obtain? Before throwing all these hybrids in our face (I'm not the only one without a Diamond). And whats with the mass-release of dragons? I failed on getting the Elf, didn't even get a try on Chocolate. Easter... just whatever, not even bothering anymore, atleast it gave me a mythic (Yay 1 good thing happened -_-) And here's Helios and Atlas... Any I missed? I'm clicking so fast on the X's to close the "LOOK AT THIS DRAGON OMGGG BUY IT NOAW!" screens. (I'm exaggerating I know, but it's kinda pissing me off lately)

Seems I kinda missed the point of "If you want all these dragons, you gotta spend (alot of) money." But hey, I didn't see that anywhere when I started this game... Still refusing to pay 45 euros on 1 single dragon. (And yes I know, it's your own free choice to play a game or not, but I thought a game should be fun, and not pissing people off.)