Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Farm Story?

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously, how about making the game faster. I am forever chasing my tai, er, self. I tap to harvest but have to wait to plow while game is still harvesting, after I tap all to plow, I am waiting for game to finish plowing, then I wait longer for game to finish planting.

A little faster, please.

New Resident
    It's summer time here, & I'd love to go camping. I put out some trees,made some picnic tables using benches and boxes, I put in my campfire and even an outhouse. Now I would like a tent and some pine trees, please. So, would you please consider a simple camping theme? How about a camper @ his/her fav fishing hole too? Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by saren1947 View Post
    Seriously, how about making the game faster. I am forever chasing my tai, er, self. I tap to harvest but have to wait to plow while game is still harvesting, after I tap all to plow, I am waiting for game to finish plowing, then I wait longer for game to finish planting.

A little faster, please.
    Tip: instead of waiting, hit the home button on your device, then go back into farm. Voila! It's magically finished immediately.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Tip: instead of waiting, hit the home button on your device, then go back into farm. Voila! It's magically finished immediately.
    Thanks for the tip, will try, next time I plant strawberries.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I have to hit a power button on my phone, the home button doesn't work, it doesn't finish it, just stops wherever the planting or harvesting was last, so I have to tap it all again.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    I have to hit a power button on my phone, the home button doesn't work, it doesn't finish it, just stops wherever the planting or harvesting was last, so I have to tap it all again.
    Home button works for me, power button does not. For some people pulling down their notification bar works. I think that's what they said. I can't pull down my notification bar from in the game though.

Fashion Designer
    I was looking at my lovely field of yellow tulips on my farm today just before I harvested it and thought how nice it would be to have more colors of tulips. A Holland theme would be neat with tulips of different colors, windmills, Dutch gnomes, etc :-)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    I was looking at my lovely field of yellow tulips on my farm today just before I harvested it and thought how nice it would be to have more colors of tulips. A Holland theme would be neat with tulips of different colors, windmills, Dutch gnomes, etc :-)
    That would be cool. But shorter then the current 2 days!

Host(ess)
    I agree!

Farm Supplier
    Thumbs up for this suggestion!

The Dutch gnome in wooden shoes / clogs please.