Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Cherry Blossom Festival - 2024 May 14 (14 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Sakura Shaved Ice:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1822.jpeg 
Views:	288 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	74503

For me, the Sakura Lantern Cake is the star of this goal. It's gorgeous - kudos to the designer!

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased gems to finish the Sakura goal with 58 minutes left as i could no longer finish the goal in the time left (i still had 6 left to serve). I used gems for my last 6 cakes and unlocked the Sakura Lantern cake but after "sync with server" now the lantern cake is unavailable on Loretta's oven and the goal is showing as expired.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    I purchased gems to finish the Sakura goal with 58 minutes left as i could no longer finish the goal in the time left (i still had 6 left to serve). I used gems for my last 6 cakes and unlocked the Sakura Lantern cake but after "sync with server" now the lantern cake is unavailable on Loretta's oven and the goal is showing as expired.
    Sorry this happened, you can always try opening a Support Ticket with the team to see if they will return your items to you.

It's a sad fact but this has happened to us all at least once. Two tips I learned from when it happened to me: never wait until the last hour to finish a goal since s8 games are notorious for ending a bit early or having issues in the final hour that make it impossible to finish. Also, I make sure to take a screen shot every time I finish a goal so if anything like this happens I have the 'proof'. Is it a bit paranoid? Probably, but it makes me feel better so I think it's worth it, lol.

Anyway, hope you get this sorted quickly and that you can avoid these pitfalls going forward

Rhino Keeper
    I did actually post on my wall and deleted the message to force the game to sync to the server and that always works except for this time :/

Gentle Reminder: Please do not post support actions. That violates the rules of the forum. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234