Page 215 of 216 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2154

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    New craft did not show up in the MRC for the BeastMaster.
    This has been fixed and the craft is now in the MRC. Thanks for reporting

Executive Chef
    I haven't been able to play since this morning. I keep exiting out and I have turned my WiFi off and on trying to get in the game to be able to finish the event (Barons Bad Business) I asked in the current forum if anyone else had trouble but didn't get a response. I hope this is resolved quickly and not like last time when it was months before I could play again and I almost gave up

This happened to me couple of days ago for the first time since the big issue ages ago was resolved but got in next time. My phone is getting pretty full again so I cleared some room and have been logging in as normal. Perhaps it's that? Normally silence to posts means no one else is affected. Keep trying and I hope you're able to get back in! Fingers crossed for you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This happened to me couple of days ago for the first time since the big issue ages ago was resolved but got in next time. My phone is getting pretty full again so I cleared some room and have been logging in as normal. Perhaps it's that? Normally silence to posts means no one else is affected. Keep trying and I hope you're able to get back in! Fingers crossed for you!
    Thanks SpiritWind. I'm going to try another device soon. I have been having internet problems and turning off my WiFi usually resolves it but not this time. Maybe I will try resetting my phone

Fashion Designer
    Is there anything I can do about a glitch with my boost timer? I'm cooking 30 minute items and am using the kitchen timer but the timer has ADDED time. I should have 15 minutes left but the timer says 45 min.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Is there anything I can do about a glitch with my boost timer? I'm cooking 30 minute items and am using the kitchen timer but the timer has ADDED time. I should have 15 minutes left but the timer says 45 min.
    Force closing your game should fix the timer, but it might take a few force closes. The issue is you have attached the boost in the wrong order which is why it's doubled time instead of halved. It's annoying isn't it cause it shouldn't make a difference but apparently it does. I have a big bold note in the dedicated HUB thread (here) which tells how to use it correctly.

Fashion Designer
    I'm unable to get the app to open. It just sits on the main opening screen for more than five minutes. I've tried several times.

I'm on iPad Air third generation. Version 17.5.1

EDIT Today it opened, still a bit slow, but not an issue.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 05-24-24 at 05:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! I?ve just come back to the game after like 4 years, so obviously a lot of goals have triggered at the same time. Two are related to Madame Makeda?s wagon, but I can?t find the wagon in my market. Will it appear only during the next mini weekend event or is this a glitch? Or is there some other explanation? Thanks for any pointers!

Welcome back. . Madam Makeda goals are triggered at Level 25. You should be able to get the wagon tomorrow when the goals begin. If you can do me a HUGE favour and help me unravel the goals I wrote at the beginning cause I missed some dialogue and the goals might not be in the right order. Been hard to find newer players not help. No issue if you can't though.

Here's the locked thread for MM goals: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l-Mystic-Decor

Check out the main goal guide for all the main story you will now have available in the Hub.
    Castle Story: Main Story Game Guide

Game Links: | Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, thanks, that is good to know! I will just wait for the event to start!

I would be happy to help if I can! What do you need me to do? Take screenshots of the dialogue?