Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/19: Witching Woods | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Temerairesque View Post
    First drop from the amazing dropper of crystals, Seeker coins, and lumen essence: 2 glimmerdust and black flag for (who knows, I'm never fast enough to see.) I am thinking she is like Helena and advise everyone to spend no gems to get her - but everyone please post drops if you already have her, maybe she's better than Helena. I for one presently wish I hadn't participated in this one, as the only upside would have been the drops on this Baba Yaga knockoff. Hope the next one is good.

I have only gotten glimmerdust and mushrooms in all 4 (I think) collections. I think the good drops often don't occur until the event finishes but I think you just got gold or energy until after the event. I would have thought I would have gotten at least one thing different. One time I only got one instead of both

Executive Chef
    I finished (for what it’s worth) but most items will go in storage. Now I can rest up for the Big Cats!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2430.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	71488

Rhino Keeper
    I started playing CS in 2015 for entertainment and I loved it however in my opinion CS has gradually over the years become a second job rather than entertainment and enjoyment, especially if you’re a working adult/parent and have other responsibilities that prevent you from checking into the game several times a day.

I have supported this game from day one because I love the concept, artwork, storylines and I believe all games need support if players want new content.

However I don’t believe you should have to spend money or gems to finish an event and this was an extremely challenging event.

There are other things that has made CS less enjoyable the rollbacks, gem traps, extremely rare drops for some players, Leaderboard and the randomness of the game. Please bring back the enjoyable CS. Thank you!
    Last edited by Ki250; 10-31-23 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I have only gotten glimmerdust and mushrooms in all 4 (I think) collections. I think the good drops often don't occur until the event finishes but I think you just got gold or energy until after the event. I would have thought I would have gotten at least one thing different. One time I only got one instead of both
    Mama Yaga gave me a few glimmerdust on another collection, and 5 purple crystals on a third.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally finished. This event was crazy intense!! I would not have persisted if not for the great artwork. Love the cottage on chicken legs and the animation on Mama Yana is fabulous! Really glad to have these, but would not do this kind of event gain any time soon.

Looks like I will finish with 3 hours to spare. Not a fun event at all, I prefer ones with more interactivity/options as opposed to checking in every two hours to collect one thing. And if the grand prize drops are like Helena (featured drops almost non-existent), then I will most likely skip events going forward and concentrate on expanding.

Well I am 3 custards and 3 wands away from finishing. I should have sit this one out. I can never finish the events formatted like this one. So frustrating. They really should have had the monster hearts drop from the scaregoyle from the beginning.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Temerairesque View Post
    First drop from the amazing dropper of crystals, Seeker coins, and lumen essence: 2 glimmerdust and black flag for (who knows, I'm never fast enough to see.) I am thinking she is like Helena and advise everyone to spend no gems to get her - but everyone please post drops if you already have her, maybe she's better than Helena. I for one presently wish I hadn't participated in this one, as the only upside would have been the drops on this Baba Yaga knockoff. Hope the next one is good.
    The second time I collected from Mama Yana, she gave me TEN gold Seeker coins (used in Madam Makeda stuff)! That right there was worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    The second time I collected from Mama Yana, she gave me TEN gold Seeker coins (used in Madam Makeda stuff)! That right there was worth it!
    Two collections too but nothing except coins

Six-hour timer
    24 gems to speed up
    2 x 1 space requirement

I love turtles, tortoises, and cats, so I just had to get her.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast