Thread: How to close you resturant???

Post How to close you resturant???

I will possibly not have access to my Resturant for a couple of weeks. Can anyone comment on the best possible way to close the restaurant. Should I close it completely?, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by DMarie62 View Post
    I will possibly not have access to my Resturant for a couple of weeks. Can anyone comment on the best possible way to close the restaurant. Should I close it completely?, or what?
    Hi there! Kindly note this is not a guaranteed game strategy, and when you remove the object blocking your door when you want to open up your Shop for sale, it will cause the game to rapidly sell your items because you have blocked the door. We do not recommend blocking the door, while you are making items/away, to close up your Shop.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Honestly, you can probably keep it running for the next two weeks without a problem. Let your neighbors know that you'll be out (either write on your own wall or on your neighbors' - sometimes it's also helpful to write a 'DO NOT POST' message so your neighbors know to read your wall), stock your counters with food, finish serving any dishes from any appliances you have, and then don't open the game until you come back.

Basically, when you leave, your restaurant becomes inactive. Your star rating and food quantities will be frozen until you log back into the game (this is why you see obviously inactive players in the community who still somehow have 4-star ratings). If you have any food cooking on your appliances, they will spoil (unless you have a forever appliance, of course), but your customers will appear to keep eating your food to any visitor that visits your restaurant.

When you log back in, the game will update (you will have earned a certain number of coins, your food will have diminished, and your star rating will adjust according to your absence). Hope that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Thank you so much that helped a lot.