Page 106 of 127 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1267

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Yes!! I searched my whole island for duplicates before I realized that the number on my profile included the arctic isles where there is a separate album. I have now 401 unique dragons and it's hopeless to keep track of them in the fluttering mass that covers every bit of land... and the album is useless for this purpose. Easier to check the market, the ones I DON'T have is at the top.
    I use the market to check as well! But too many that doesn't help with checking for duplicates that I previously have before noticing this....
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Can you just increase the number of dragons per habitat instead, the islands are not big enough to put more habitats on. This game is becoming to much about spending real money and in this economy that's asking way to much of the people that keep this gaming going.
    "Just saying"
    That's where the special 500 gold habitats come in, which is a way for them to make money, so I doubt they're going to change that.

BUT, I do agree with you that when I see some habitats only hold 2 or less dragons, those should definitely be increased to 3, and those that can only be bought with gold should hold at least 4 dragons rather than 3 like some of the newer ones introduced.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    The only thing I don't agree with is not caring to display all your dragons. Speak for yourself, lol. If I have 1 of every dragon, I want to display 1 of every dragon. I don't want any of them hidden away in storage, and it's not just to display for others but for me as well to have 1 of every dragon on my island.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    The only thing I don't agree with is not caring to display all your dragons. Speak for yourself, lol. If I have 1 of every dragon, I want to display 1 of every dragon. I don't want any of them hidden away in storage, and it's not just to display for others but for me as well to have 1 of every dragon on my island.
    Well, it's not that we don't care, it's that it's impossible to display all. When a habitat gets filled with 3 dragons, it's very hard to see each dragon individually, not to mention when many of us have upgraded to habitats that can hold 4 dragons, making it pretty much impossible to see each dragon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Tbh, I just want to find some way to continue playing. I also would like to see our albums made public again, so our neighbors could see that we have them all there, or what we are missing. I like to display my Dragons, but this is not the first time I've gotten to a place where I'm almost unable to play. Right now, I have Homeless Dragons in stables, in Spellshop, in storage, and on 2 of 4 nests. I have had in the past: all habitats allowed, all full, Four Dragons on nests, 10 in stable, egg ready in spell shop, and lots of eggs in storage. All I could do was grow and feed, evolve. I went thru multiple world events like this, almost unable to play.
    While I like to display all my Dragons, the game seems to be having a number of specific problems that storage might help:
    1) Crashing or slowing down devices on islands with lots of Dragons/Animation.
    2) Too many Dragons to fit in available habitats.
    3) Too little space to place habitats, which leads to
    4) no room to decorate, make islands unique.
    Also, even tho I prefer 3 Dragon habitats for displaying my beauties, they take same amount of space as 4 Dragon habitats. This also leads to islands without much variation, as we have to get rid of all possible special habitats, and purchase more of the 4 Dragon types.
    Best possible scenario: they fix the data storage issue, so crashing no longer a problem, then allow unlimited habitats and open more land for development. Then we could all play again. But until that happens, I will continue to try to come up with ideas to help us continue to play. And right now, some type of storage option seems best. But we can hope...
    Thanks, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Tbh, I just want to find some way to continue playing. I also would like to see our albums made public again, so our neighbors could see that we have them all there, or what we are missing. I like to display my Dragons, but this is not the first time I've gotten to a place where I'm almost unable to play. Right now, I have Homeless Dragons in stables, in Spellshop, in storage, and on 2 of 4 nests. I have had in the past: all habitats allowed, all full, Four Dragons on nests, 10 in stable, egg ready in spell shop, and lots of eggs in storage. All I could do was grow and feed, evolve. I went thru multiple world events like this, almost unable to play.
    While I like to display all my Dragons, the game seems to be having a number of specific problems that storage might help:
    1) Crashing or slowing down devices on islands with lots of Dragons/Animation.
    2) Too many Dragons to fit in available habitats.
    3) Too little space to place habitats, which leads to
    4) no room to decorate, make islands unique.
    Also, even tho I prefer 3 Dragon habitats for displaying my beauties, they take same amount of space as 4 Dragon habitats. This also leads to islands without much variation, as we have to get rid of all possible special habitats, and purchase more of the 4 Dragon types.
    Best possible scenario: they fix the data storage issue, so crashing no longer a problem, then allow unlimited habitats and open more land for development. Then we could all play again. But until that happens, I will continue to try to come up with ideas to help us continue to play. And right now, some type of storage option seems best. But we can hope...
    Thanks, Annie
    Agreed, but for me I never crash or have slow down problems when I'm on my isle. It's only when I visit my neighbors who also have tons of habitats and dragons that the game slows down greatly that I cannot even move the screen to play with their dragons. I didn't realize some players experience this even on their own isle, but apparently the game is still not advanced enough to load so many dragons at the same time.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    There they go more new dragons. No more new dragons without the land please . I'd like the first mining dragons that were released for ios, champion and other ios only dragons. Even the package deal right now, chimera was released with the android update. Here's a list of dragons I really want. Please put those in packs, I'll buy them

Underworld
    Immortal
    Black Knight
    Frightmare
    Gargoyle
    Magma
    Platinum
    Phoenix

Hi Guys,

I am in the same boat re dragons - I have over 350 and more in storage. The bigger issue I now have is that my game constantly crashes. I have a new IPad and 6Gb of free memory but it still crashes making it impossible to play. So all these issues means that I will have no choice than to say goodbye to DS. Storm8 please, please fix this!

Nightclub Owner
    There they go more new dragons. No more new dragons without the land please . I'd like the first mining dragons that were released for ios, champion and other ios only dragons. Even the package deal right now, chimera was released with the android update. Here's a list of dragons I really want. Please put those in packs, I'll buy them

Underworld
    Immortal
    Black Knight
    Frightmare
    Gargoyle
    Magma
    Platinum
    Phoenix
    I really wish they would stop introducing so many dragons every week or so, it's impossible to catch up, plus there's no room!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Do they even listen to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I really wish they would stop introducing so many dragons every week or so, it's impossible to catch up, plus there's no room!
    Do they even care about what we tell them? Really, we've been asking for how long for either new space or slow down on the introduction of new dragons and yet they've done nothing. I've suggested in the Suggestions forum either an "unlimited habitat" or the ability to exchange dragons that way I could send some of my dragons for safekeeping to another player with room.

TL, just FYI, I will NEVER pay 2100 gold to level all the way up for the Stable, I will quit the game first.

Sorry for the rant, but it just seems like we keep shouting into the wind on here.
    Last edited by justinbieber4444; 06-15-15 at 01:27 PM.