Page 105 of 127 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1267

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Banned
    I agree. I know I have some duplicates but I can't find them all with the current layout.

Nightclub Owner
    It's very easy to lose track of your duplicates when there are so many dragons released, and this will only get worse as they keep on releasing more
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Is that a typo? There are only 402 unique dragons in the game right now

But i agree with you though, it's a game to make money, so a lot of the changes we want are not possible as they want to make money.

I also agree the fact that finding one dragon is like Finding Waldo, it's impossible to see 1 individual dragon when they are so jampacked into one habitat
    No, that's no typo. I have 490 Unique Dragons in play, and more eggs in storage. There are currently over 500 Dragons in existence. Your individual album will only show the amount that are available to you, depending on when you started, and if you obtained limited Dragons during events, ect. So if you did not get a Dragon during a special event, it will not show in your album as obtainable. It only shows ones currently available to you.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    K
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    ...I don't agree that complaining and boyco**ing are the way to get changes implemented. As the old saying goes "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar". TL moderators & employers are just people like us doing their jobs. The people who are responsible for approving changes are not the ones we are talking to. If we want to ask for help from moderators & employees who might have some sway with the developpers and engineers we have to be respectful.

Having said that it is my opinion that it is time for TL to consider redesigning the game a little bit. I'm at 482 unique dragons plus many unique unhatched eggs. Personally I do not feel I need to display all my dragons at one time. I sometimes think it must be like playing "Find Walden" to locate a specific dragon when neighbours visit my island.

TL could you please consider these items for Level 150 players:

a) Allow us to put our bought-for-gold habitats in Storage
    b) Allow us to use our Album to tick off which dragons we want to display
    c) Allow our neighbours to see our Album (we lost this functionality in one of the redesigns).
    d) Allow us to access all dragons in our Album for Battling & Questing (unless they are waiting for the Healing Spa)
    e) Allow us to buy 4-dragon habitats for all dragon types including the special 3-gem habitats.

OR WE NEED MORE LAND!!

This should not affect the Economy that exists within the game.

Regards, Deb Hutchinson
    50ShadesRetired Isles
    All available 4-dragon habitats are already upgraded
    I completely agree with Deb on this. I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks Deb!
    I currently have 2 nests with homeless Dragons, and an egg in Spellshop. I'm holding off on putting it in a nest as long as I can. Unless something changes soon, I will once again be unable to play. I hope that the gift of maps in the recent events is a sign that we are getting more land soon. It is badly needed. I have no room for any decorations, except one tiny area for event "item dropping" decoration. I have no room for habitats. The majority of my habitats are the 4 Dragon type. I also have some of the gold purchased "Special Habitats". I feel these should be increased to hold four Dragons soonest, since they will have to be sold to purchase the "plain" 4 Dragon habitats if something doesn't change. It's not fair to long term players to make us sell gold purchased habitats (for coins) to keep playing. Also, since we have ZERO room for decorations, having a few of the "Special" habitats lets us have a little variety. We should not have to only have the plain 4 Dragon habitats because we are long term, gold buying, loyal customers. ALL new habitats should be upgradable. Diamond habitats should be upgradable.
    To extend the life of the game, I would again suggest possible storage of all habitats and Dragons, with an increase in seasonal and event decorations with a range of prices. Until we have more room, the only decorations I'm buying are the ones required for events. You limit your money making opportunities when you limit your players abilities to play.
    Please make Dragon Story playable again!
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I agree. I know I have some duplicates but I can't find them all with the current layout.
    Yes!! I searched my whole island for duplicates before I realized that the number on my profile included the arctic isles where there is a separate album. I have now 401 unique dragons and it's hopeless to keep track of them in the fluttering mass that covers every bit of land... and the album is useless for this purpose. Easier to check the market, the ones I DON'T have is at the top.

Banned
    I agree with Annie. It is getting harder and harder to play each day TL and S8 don't fix things.

Executive Chef
    I have 497 unique dragons plus the 19 in artic isles which makes 516 unique dragons. I don't gave any problems housing them in the artic isles but I'm having MAJOR problems in the main isles. I have 6 dragons in stables, 2 in storage and 2 on nests, unable to be housed AS THERE IS NO ROOM.

I sold all my special habitats (felt foolish having bought them in the first place, should've spent the gold on plain 4 dragon habitats) but that hasn't helped much. It's great TL gave us extra habitats but not so good when we can't put them anywhere. Why are there more dragons coming out, when we can't house the ones we already have? TL, you really need to put some thought (please) into where these dragons can be housed.

Just in case TL missed it, that's 497 unique dragons in the main isles, please help me house everyone! Need more land ASAP, as I won't be able to put many more dragons in stables, and I only have 2 nests available at the moment. I know I'm not the only one n this position, as evidenced by the posts above mine (thank you deb and Annie, and kennedward, and everyone else that's added their voice) hopefully TL will increase land soon (fingers crossed) I'll keep adding my voice (for what it's worth) but I think TL promised once that all dragons could be housed, maybe the devs and mods don't have all dragons?

Executive Chef
    Well explained everyone, I'm on L127 with a fair amount of forest land left to clear but I have slowed down on my mining for land for islands because I'm aware of the problems ahead for that because of all your well written posts to TL pleading for more space so this very good game can continue for everyone.
    Please TL and S8 can you let us all know what you have planned for expansion of lands which is so important for the long term players and will eventually affect every player of your clever game in the future
    Hopefully we will hear from you fairly soon ......

Can you just increase the number of dragons per habitat instead, the islands are not big enough to put more habitats on. This game is becoming to much about spending real money and in this economy that's asking way to much of the people that keep this gaming going.
    "Just saying"

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    No, that's no typo. I have 490 Unique Dragons in play, and more eggs in storage. There are currently over 500 Dragons in existence. Your individual album will only show the amount that are available to you, depending on when you started, and if you obtained limited Dragons during events, ect. So if you did not get a Dragon during a special event, it will not show in your album as obtainable. It only shows ones currently available to you.
    Nice! I didn't know that, thanks for the info
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)