Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 3-3-2015

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    It's not the price, it's getting removed in 15 days.
    Thank you for clarifying.
    I was hoping it was similar to the double coin thing they did in BS & RS on the coffee makers
    Unfortunately, no such luck.
    Thanks again

Executive Chef
    Hey guys! Thanks for the feedback! We've decided to increase the size of the Opera Darling just a bit. We hope you like it!

Please, I haven't read all the post but just one small question why in the catalog of clothes : the Runway Gorgeous has the Mint Green Clutches with 13 days left (from now on my game) ? After these days, it won't exist, but why that choice? Also the design, the table : Thin Green and Green have the same thing.

Thanks for your answer.

Very sorry if it's difficult to understand my questions because English is not my native language or if that question was already post and that it's repetitive.

QianTian17
    Last edited by QianTian17; 03-05-15 at 09:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey guys! Thanks for the feedback! We've decided to increase the size of the Opera Darling just a bit. We hope you like it!
    Hi Sparkly Octopus! Thanks for reading our feedback and acting on it. We all really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by QianTian17 View Post
    Please, I haven't read all the post but just one small question why in the catalog of clothes : the Runway Gorgeous has the Mint Green Clutches with 13 days left (from now on my game) ? After these days, it won't exist, but why that choice? Also the design, the table : Thin Green and Green have the same thing.

Thanks for your answer.

Very sorry if it's difficult to understand my questions because English is not my native language or if that question was already post and that it's repetitive.

QianTian17
    I was just going to ask about that. Is it just the mint clutch which is disappearing and not the rest of the outfit?

I checked it out today and wondered if I made a mistake on my earlier impression that the size was smaller than other displays. It's definitely better now!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you so so much!!! You are awesome for listening to us! I am very happy for all of us who wanted this display so badly. I bought it right away after I saw that the mannequins are finally normal-sized! Now the display looks absolutely adorable! And I think I'm gonna even buy it in my other 2 places, lol! GUYS, LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

Um, not so much. The new scale makes the entire display overly large or at least out of scale with the other floor decorations.

I would have preferred the dining couple be scaled down to match the smaller opera display, as was suggested by others earlier in this thread.

Most important, however, is the issue of scale itself. It would be so nice to have consistency from update to update in addition to within an update. Please choose a standard and apply it across all content.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh great, thanks so much for making the display larger : ) Really hope i get that gem sale soon! Then il join in and celebrate!

Rhino Keeper
    I just went to see it in the game, i personally think its perfect now. I agree with some earlier posts saying they hope all content larger from now on, like the mint runway,and now this! Great work storm8! Only issue for me in this game at the moment is lack of sales, my neighbours too are waiting for 1. I sincerely hope your not testing us with all the ltos to see if anyone will crack and pay full whack! I cant do that anymore, people used to ask on here and get 1 the next day. Wish there was a set day each week when we get 1, then we know where we stand!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast