Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
With my two doors and two hostess tables/registers, I actually subtlety split my restaurant in two, making two separate seating sections by putting a plant or flowers in a strategic place, preventing complete access to the restaurant for my bots. This way my bots must get seated closer to the door they use for both entering and exiting. If I don't do this the bot may walk to the furthest area of the restaurant wasting time that could be better spent eating and leaving quickly, making me money. I want faster turnover of food, but some people want the bots to take a long path to get seated so they don't run out of food. What you do depends on if you have enough food or if you want more efficient seating to make money faster, and how large your restaurant is.

Another tip I learned on this forum is that if the bots have to walk at least five tiles (from the door) to get to the hostess table/ register, they will barely hesitate there, which means they'll get seated quicker, and you'll make money a little quicker than when the hostess table/register is closer to the door and it seams like they stand there for several seconds.
I'm sorry for the stupid question, but how do you get 2 doors? I don't see a door available for purchase. I was also wondering if you can change the decor of the door. It doesn't match anything in the restaurant. Thanks in advance.