Thread: Cant play my level again in my new tablet!

Cant play my level again in my new tablet!

Dear sirs, ive got a new tablet, i installed fronzen mania, but the game started in the first level 😟 i was in the level 182 or 183, maybe higher, im not sure but it was more than 180 im sure. I made the 15 conquests and it keeps saying that, but cant play my level again...i log in my facebook and google play accounts, but the problem continues, im desperate 😟what can i do in my tablet to get again my level??? Please help me!!!!!

Anybody can help me please??? Im very disappointed with this game...if i know people who want to play this game ill tell them better not

The Honorable Panda
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

You can try logging into your games by following the steps shown on post 1 of the above thread.

If you have issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance in recovering your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for the answer. I installed again the game where i used to play it, i mean in my other tablet, and its fine there, i was able to play in my level ☺ but that tablet is no more mine, i gave it to my sis, i wanted to play the game in my new tablet but its completely impossible...im gonna read that info to see if i can resolve my problem but i think ive already read it, i think ive tried everything ��

Thanks sooo much to the storm8 team!!!! My problem is resolved! Thanks for helping meeeeee!!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Oh wonderful! Thanks for letting us know everything worked out!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request