Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barons royal pets?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    It is new for Android users...
    In that case it will probably require you to update the game, which I haven't done yet. Nothing new to see for me

It's eminently doable - the only problem were the truffles (if I'm not mistaken, you need 99 for each pet). Also, make sure you're stocked up on mermaid scales and living wood. The rest was easy to obtain.

Farm Supplier
    They need dragon scales, truffles, manticor wiskers. That is for the cat. I still need truffles to finish the dog. I do not think i will get the cat.

New Resident
    "Doable" with 50 Faerie Jar when we have spent all of them and more on the "Scorched Search"?

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark2000 View Post
    It's eminently doable - the only problem were the truffles (if I'm not mistaken, you need 99 for each pet). Also, make sure you're stocked up on mermaid scales and living wood. The rest was easy to obtain.
    I agree, with the *extreme* exception of prime cuts. I rarely get them, so there's no way I can find another 30 in the next 3 days, which means no royal puppy for me >

New Resident

Unhappy

Started giving up some inventory, then noticed the 3 day timer. It may be eminently doable for some, but definitely not for me. No way I can get another 70 truffles in that time frame. I don't have a manticore and just got a dragon, so scales and whiskers not doable either. Please don't give us these goals with a timer!

Farm Supplier
    bambisden: I did the exact same thing Until I saw the deadline Well, what's done is done...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160701-224503.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	32068   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160701-224520.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	125.8 KB 
ID:	32069  

Executive Chef
    I was trying for the puppy--manticore whiskers put the kitty out of reach--but haven't gotten nearly enough living wood. Oh well!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I was trying for the puppy--manticore whiskers put the kitty out of reach--but haven't gotten nearly enough living wood. Oh well!
    hey your here too!? XD i couldnt get any of his pets cuz i didnt have a manticore back then
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12