Page 382 of 394 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3933

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    When you upgrade items such as the deep mine, the sawmill and others, it reduces the collection time.
    But does it also give better drops?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 58rainbow View Post
    When you upgrade items such as the deep mine, the sawmill and others, it reduces the collection time.
    But does it also give better drops?
    Yes, once you get to a certain level on the buildings they'll drop more/better items. For example, Cottages start to drop crops once they're at level 7.

If you check out the Building Guide here, SW has notes included in each building as to which levels have the extra drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, once you get to a certain level on the buildings they'll drop more/better items. For example, Cottages start to drop crops once they're at level 7.

If you check out the Building Guide here, SW has notes included in each building as to which levels have the extra drops.
    Thanks, AnnirasSweets, this is new for me. It motivates me to level up my buildings.

I'm looking again at the Helena event (Misfit Heroes) since we were discussing Helena. (Hilarious - her splash screen shows gems, armour, MM crystals and seeker coins. Most days I get a silver ore or a rat tail.) But actually I am concerned about the Battle Goose. I have been short on armour so I spent time and energy crafting an extra Battle Goose during the event. They were dropping armour as well as other goodies, I know it. I put them on my gameboard next to my best armour dropper and was doing well out of that cluster. But the last week or so I have noticed that they are not dropping armour anymore, and I went to the inventory and the event description on the forum... and Battle goose is listed as dropping nothing but regular swan/ goose drops. Can anyone confirm for me if they also remember that the Battle Goose used to drop Light Armor and more, e.g. jewels?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tion-on-page-1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Temerairesque View Post
    I'm looking again at the Helena event (Misfit Heroes) since we were discussing Helena. (Hilarious - her splash screen shows gems, armour, MM crystals and seeker coins. Most days I get a silver ore or a rat tail.) But actually I am concerned about the Battle Goose. I have been short on armour so I spent time and energy crafting an extra Battle Goose during the event. They were dropping armour as well as other goodies, I know it. I put them on my gameboard next to my best armour dropper and was doing well out of that cluster. But the last week or so I have noticed that they are not dropping armour anymore, and I went to the inventory and the event description on the forum... and Battle goose is listed as dropping nothing but regular swan/ goose drops. Can anyone confirm for me if they also remember that the Battle Goose used to drop Light Armor and more, e.g. jewels?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tion-on-page-1
    I know some people (maybe you) thought Helena was beautiful, but I don't like looking at her at all. That being said, I had to have her for her advertised drops and because Helena is the capitol of my State. Just collected - yep, just got a fur. I can get a fur from half the items on my board. Also collected from the Battle Geese - got a longsword black flagged for soft feathers. Used gems to speed them up so I could collect again and report again - black flagged for soft feathers on both of them. Yes, I know they used to drop other items, also.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Im working on Storylines and I just cant find my Harpie -.- ich searched my whole kingdom and the inventory, but cant find her - any idea? Is there a way to get a second one >.<

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Im working on Storylines and I just cant find my Harpie -.- ich searched my whole kingdom and the inventory, but cant find her - any idea? Is there a way to get a second one >.<
    No, there's no way to get another one. You may like to ask your frequent visiting neighbours to have a look at your kingdom as well, but you're going to have to find it either your kingdom and inventory till you find it. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    No, there's no way to get another one. You may like to ask your frequent visiting neighbours to have a look at your kingdom as well, but you're going to have to find it either your kingdom and inventory till you find it. Sorry.
    Oh horrible. I searched again but cant find her -.-

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Hi, I'd like to help you but I can't understand your problem.
    You are working on Trial of Virtues storyline, right? Could you tell me what goal you are at?
    Is Harpie the correct spelling?
    Thanks!
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Hi, I'd like to help you but I can't understand your problem.
    You are working on Trial of Virtues storyline, right? Could you tell me what goal you are at?
    Is Harpie the correct spelling?
    Thanks!
    Harpies/Harpiy
    I cant find the creature for Trial clues. And it seems that it is the only way to continue the Storyline because I need the Totem of Strenght for the expantion.
    I just remembered, that the Harpy gets spanned from bushes thx
    Last edited by littelprincess0313; 10-25-23 at 11:12 PM.