Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let's Play THE DATING GAME!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i think that the mexican dancer is not really ready to settle down (i recently saw her on a date with some lounge lizard).
    DWL...Larry!!!

Executive Chef
    I knew someone would catch that! (Obviously, you were the most likely )

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Thank you for your input!! Voting is closed, and Lee is off to woo his potential Valentine's Day Date!

The voting results from in-game were as follows:
    • Playful Parasol: 9
    • Mexican Dancer: 5
    • Swedish Server: 1

Write-ins included:
    • Gran Gran: 3
    • Parisian Waitress: 1
    • Phoebe: 1
    • A neighbor's Zookeeper: 1

With the votes on this thread, the numbers came to:
    • Playful Parasol: 9
    • Mexican Dancer: 7
    • Swedish Server: 3

So, Chef Lee will be going on a date with Ms. Playful Parasol first, then the Mexican Dancer, then the Swedish Server. Pics to be posted soon
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    haha i love this thread you guys are great! cant wait to see the pics from the dates
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Lol!! This is your best story yet, Pixie. Can't wait to hear how this pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    haha i love this thread you guys are great! cant wait to see the pics from the dates
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    Lol!! This is your best story yet, Pixie. Can't wait to hear how this pans out.
    Thank you both! I hope you enjoy what's to come

Posting pictures momentarily...

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Date #1 - Playful Parasol

LET THE DATES BEGIN! Due to her popularity with the voters, Lee's first date is with... the Playful Parasol!

Lee's date of choice is a romantic picnic. With her sunny disposition, surely the Playful Parasol would appreciate a springtimey picnic, right? ...Right??

Meanwhile, the audience feasts on Love Potions and Tiramisu

Need Me? Send me a PM

Date #2 - Mexican Dancer

Lee's second date is with the Mexican Dancer! His date of choice this time is couples' dancing. Can Lee show off his moves, or will he fall flat on his face??

In the meantime, Gran Gran has stopped to get a snack from the Trolley Treats vendor, while the Jock and Ice Skating girl have taken to running through the aisles! They claim to be finding a seat, but you never know with those two...

Need Me? Send me a PM

Date #3 - Swedish Server

Lee's third and final date is with the Swedish Server. What better way to wrap up a date night than with a candlelit dinner and some champagne? There's no actual food, but that hardly matters when you're with your (potential) true love... right?

Meanwhile, there's been a ruckus with the Treat Trolleys! Was it simply accidental, or did the Jock and Ice Skating Girl maneuver a collision between the two carts?? The Jock has suspiciously stuffed his hands into his pockets... could he have pocketed a trolley treat?

Gran Gran has side-stepped the mess for the time being and gone to talk with Phoebe. Could she be lodging a formal complaint about the young hoodlums? Or does she want a piece of the action herself and a date with Lee??

The next update will see the return of all three contestants to the stage, and our first round of elimination. Stay tuned!

Need Me? Send me a PM

Executive Chef
    Love this

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast