Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2016-Jan-13 Organic Greens

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I would love this �� Was hoping for winter stuff next week (including a sale!) but now I really want to see this happen!
    Lol....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Has anyone else noticed how little is being talked about in the forums lately? When we have great or even good goals and updates there's an excitement here and loads of activity. There's just nothing here to talk about though. Very poor goals.
    I completely agree. I come to check what people have said and if there are any excitement, but the forum moves terribly slow now. Sad to see it.

Fashion Designer
    This goal could have been better. I hate it when they make lame prizes for a bakery, I either don't display them or if I do they don't stay out long before I get rid of them. Guess we can't expect much from S8. Getting worse by each update.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This should now be fixed. You may have to restart your device.
    My bark still looks exactly like muffin on the counter (on table they are normal). Restarting device didn't help. Maybe I need to sell off the old batch I cooked before the fix? I use IOS 9.02 btw.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    My bark still looks exactly like muffin on the counter (on table they are normal). Restarting device didn't help. Maybe I need to sell off the old batch I cooked before the fix? I use IOS 9.02 btw.
    I think they said you have to uninstall and reinstall the game for it to fix. Doesn't seem worth the trouble imo.

Executive Chef
    Finally finished this, put it in my bakery and hope there will be something good tomorrow so I can stick it all in storage. Blah.

Executive Chef
    i have no interest in the yoga class prize (and have barely been on my main bakery in a while, sorry guys! i'm coming back as soon as i get my act together!) but i'm kind of enjoying the challenge in my smaller bakery to find foods appropriate for the theme.

i built 2 of those green treat machines, with the yogurt parfait and soy shakes, and i've been serving the citrine/watermelon juices and strawberry shakes from the main drink machine (just unlocked the goal drink machine an hour ago) for drinks. i still have to build the regular juice machine, get some cranberry juice out too.

for nibbles, to go with the goal oven baked goods, i logged onto the old christmas version to make a ton of brawny muffins, plus i'm cooking banana bread (in my mind, it's whole-wheat banana bread) and blueberry buckle, which seemed like the healthiest options on the regular stove. now i have to go find the old yoga version to get the yoga stove for those dishes!

any other suggestions?
    Last edited by twospoons; 01-19-16 at 02:38 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    Please try deleting and reinstalling the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i have no interest in the yoga class prize (and have barely been on my main bakery in a while, sorry guys! i'm coming back as soon as i get my act together!) but i'm kind of enjoying the challenge in my smaller bakery to find foods appropriate for the theme.

i built 2 of those green treat machines, with the yogurt parfait and soy shakes, and i've been serving the citrine/watermelon juices and strawberry shakes from the main drink machine (just unlocked the goal drink machine an hour ago) for drinks. i still have to build the regular juice machine, get some cranberry juice out too.

for nibbles, to go with the goal oven baked goods, i logged onto the old christmas version to make a ton of brawny muffins, plus i'm cooking banana bread (in my mind, it's whole-wheat banana bread) and blueberry buckle, which seemed like the healthiest options on the regular stove. now i have to go find the old yoga version to get the yoga stove for those dishes!

any other suggestions?
    Green juice and red juice from the regular drink machines Can't remember if those were added with a different Android version though
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    I can relax now. Just mastered all recipes in both Healthy Oven and Resolute Drinks. Is a great challenge for myself.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	169.9 KB 
ID:	27914 Recipes in Resolute Drinks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	170.4 KB 
ID:	27915 Recipes in Healthy Oven

Enjoy the game.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰