Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about mithril dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Do you have a password for the ID on the other account? You can play both games if so. There's a login feature available in a few other S8 games, Restaurant & Bakery Story, for example.
    My brother accidentally deleted my game about a few months back..I didn't know about setting a password ,or login feature then..I didn't even mail support. I just started over, visited the forum,and learnt a lot of stuff..I use two accounts on my device now.. I don't even remember my old ID now

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    My brother accidentally deleted my game about a few months back..I didn't know about setting a password ,or login feature then..I didn't even mail support. I just started over, visited the forum,and learnt a lot of stuff..I use two accounts on my device now.. I don't even remember my old ID now
    Ok...I'm glad it's all worked out for you
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    I couldn't resist that mithril dragon just sitting there on sale.. I just bought one ,and he's a cutie
    Me either, he's such a pretty color. Besides, this way I have less to lose if I have a "fat fingers error" and click the wrong thing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hard question. It all depends on where you are in the game. The pyre dragon event called for mithril for each adventure to the pyre caves and the dragon was invaluable if you didn't have good stocks. You don't need as much mithril once you've gotten past a certain point. My preference would be: wizard school, pergola, dragon. Energy is a premium commodity!

If you can craft your own mithril, then you have a backup source. In saying that though, I love my little mithie, he's super cute! Don't collect from him as I'm maxed on mithril, however he adds a certain charm with the other dragons.
    i already have 2 wizard schools. i was saving for alicorn, but if the mithril dragon can drop energy (and gems !), why pergola would be better than the dragon ? what are the pergola's drop ?
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12