Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about mithril dragon

Rhino Keeper

Question about mithril dragon

the mithril dragon is on sale for 300 gems..I was saving up some gems for harvest pergola and a second wizard school..is it worth buying the mithril dragon now..or should I just buy a second wizard school

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hard question. It all depends on where you are in the game. The pyre dragon event called for mithril for each adventure to the pyre caves and the dragon was invaluable if you didn't have good stocks. You don't need as much mithril once you've gotten past a certain point. My preference would be: wizard school, pergola, dragon. Energy is a premium commodity!

If you can craft your own mithril, then you have a backup source. In saying that though, I love my little mithie, he's super cute! Don't collect from him as I'm maxed on mithril, however he adds a certain charm with the other dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SpiritWind I can craft mithril but 50 silver!! Hmmm...guess the mithril dragon goes to my wish list

Executive Chef
    What really makes it hard is that you don't see it for 300 gems very often. I agree with SW's order of things. You can never go wrong with the 2nd wizard school. It really depends on where you are in your goals. There are a few goals that make it seem like you need mithril left and right and that's when I bought a mithril dragon at full price. I will say that even though I'm full of mithril and dragon scales, I do collect from my 6 dragons every day because they have a chance of dropping a light armor, long sword, wisp, 2 gems, 2 coal, 5 energy.... Or nothing. Lol but yeah, after you get passed those few goals, the need for mithril drops dramatically.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah..that's why I'm thinking of buying one. Dragons are not on sale always..and I have like 10 mithril and I always miss sales on the good stuff..I bought a mermaid pond a day before it was on sale yeeesh....I don't have an Ali..lost my only pink Ali along with my previous queendom..so my present queendom looks kind of dull..I think I'll have enough for a wizard school soon..
    Last edited by stargaze91; 09-30-15 at 03:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    How much is the normal prize for a mithril dragon?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    400 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    400 gems.
    Thank you, Spirit Wind!

you're welcome! are you thinking of getting one? SW.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-30-15 at 03:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't resist that mithril dragon just sitting there on sale.. I just bought one ,and he's a cutie
    Last edited by stargaze91; 09-30-15 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Yeah..that's why I'm thinking of buying one. Dragons are not on sale always..and I have like 10 mithril and I always miss sales on the good stuff..I bought a mermaid pond a day before it was on sale yeeesh....I don't have an Ali..lost my only pink Ali along with my previous queendom..so my present queendom looks kind of dull..I think I'll have enough for a wizard school soon..
    Do you have a password for the ID on the other account? You can play both games if so. There's a login feature available in a few other S8 games, Restaurant & Bakery Story, for example.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast