Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love shack :(

Love shack :(

Hi teamlava / storm8 , will we ever be able to purchase the love shack? Or will there be a way to create alicorns?

I had a game prior to this one. And I was far, had a lot of alicorns, and spent a lot of money on it. There was a update, I clicked it, opened my game and everything was gone. Mad I didn't do a thing about it. And left the game.

Returned to the game and started new , but the one thing I miss is my alicorns. ( and everything else lol ) I don't care about the old kingdom because I feel I'm doing everything right this time around. But not having a chance to get alicorns or anything related to past events just stinks. 😂

And can we please buy a kitchen !!! Just make a kitchen lol and new trees!!!

Thanks for listening

Xox
    Cyndora

I think there's a thread dedicated to the Love Shack.

Can't seem to find it even after going thru 25 pages...lol. Maybe I was thinking of the Alicorn thread.
    Anyway, it was only available thru a Valentine 2013 goal.

Ya know, if you had a password with your old account, you can use the login feature in RS or BS to retrieve your old account. Here's a link to that info:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!
    Last edited by meme1098; 08-24-15 at 01:30 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I know there have been many threads dedicated to this as well. I started playing 4/2014 so missed out on the event and always cross my fingers it will be rereleased or a way to buy the love shack with gems. But I am happy for the dedicated players who have been playing since it came out and have earned their alicorns. Hopefully newer players get the chance soon as well. Maybe even a rerelease where the older players can get a second shack as appreciation for their dedication. So many possibilities
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Thank you both for the info. Xox

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    Thank you both for the info. Xox
    You're most welcome
    Are you able to login & still play your old game? You can go back & forth & play both the old & new games if you had a password before. You can also ask S8 to restore your old game if you're unable to login on your own

It's been awhile since I played , I don't remember my password either, I think I just walked away from it in disgust at that point.

If I did manage to get my password , and I could log into the old account, would I need another device, I would hate to loose what I've been working on now. Would I have to install it say on my phone, I play on the iPad now.

No 2nd device needed. You can go back & forth between the 2 CS games. I have a 2nd account I use for requests &/or gifts to myself.

PS: just be sure to have passwords for both accounts.
    Last edited by meme1098; 08-25-15 at 04:36 PM.

Interesting, so where do I type my password in at to switch? And when I type my password in the game will just take me to that kingdom? And if I type the other password in it takes me to that ? All on the same iPad with one game installed?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    Interesting, so where do I type my password in at to switch? And when I type my password in the game will just take me to that kingdom? And if I type the other password in it takes me to that ? All on the same iPad with one game installed?
    Download Dragon Story

Go to menu/social/invite/account settings

Then log into another account. It will change all your S8 games on that device to your old account.

You may have to force close the apps and open them again to get the right account game showing.

You can also log in via Bakery story. Not sure about other games though.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Thank you I was just messing with that , I finally found it thanks so much everyone for the help.

Now I just have to remember that dam password , I remember the kingdoms name but forgot the password lmao. This should take all day.

Xox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast