Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Valentine's Day Edition

Restaurant Story Valentine's Day Edition

For those who do not know, the Valentine's Day Edition of Restaurant Story is now available in the App Store.

This version is not available for Android devices.

Unregistered
    Norman

I have no quest. Alot of iphone 4 users are saying the same. I have quests in farm, bakery and city, but not restaurant. I have already email support.
    Can you check into it??
    ID kooky panda

Unregistered

No quests at Restaurant Story Valentines day

Sorry my englisch is very Bad. I have Not quests in Restaurant Story Valentins Day. I have all Valentines Day Farm and bakery an City. At the Farm, bakery and City i have Quest. I have a iPhone 4, my Friends and my girlfriend have the Quest in Restaurant Story Valentin. Only i havent. I don't understand it. My Version Nr at restaurant Story is 1.1. Can your help me? My id Nightshadow1975

Unregistered
    Why is Android left out? we don't get any Gem bonuses for installing other games as well!
    You guys should really consider making the experience equal on all platforms

Unregistered

Red face will this edition continue to work?

I mean, can I delete the previous edition (I don't wanna to download it again)?

Thx!

Aimeebryant

Smile New Valentine Restaurant Quest Gifts

Where do you get your quest gifts? I won a loveseat and a French toaster but cannot see where to get them.

Unregistered

Exclamation Game/Gem download

Why are there pop ups of the same announcements when we want the announcements where we get free gems? Why can it be lik a lot of the other games and have a list of many games you can download for gems not just once every other month.

Unregistered

Valentine restaurant quest for iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimeebryant View Post
    Where do you get your quest gifts? I won a loveseat and a French toaster but cannot see where to get them.
    I checked again. I guess the loveseat and French toaster are only categories, not actual prizes. Boo Hoo!

Mtchstick7
    Hi my storm I'd is mtchstick7... I can not doe the valentine quest in restaurant story can you please fix this for me?

Unregistered

Red face SOO CUTE!!! feel like pinching your cheeks! awww

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry my englisch is very Bad. I have Not quests in Restaurant Story Valentins Day. I have all Valentines Day Farm and bakery an City. At the Farm, bakery and City i have Quest. I have a iPhone 4, my Friends and my girlfriend have the Quest in Restaurant Story Valentin. Only i havent. I don't understand it. My Version Nr at restaurant Story is 1.1. Can your help me? My id Nightshadow1975

For some reason I find it cute!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast