Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Easter Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer

Easter Sale

I opened my restaurant and got this pop-up:

The box doesn't seem to be showing up for me (I clicked "no thanks"), but it looks like we'll at least be getting a sale on something for Easter.

Executive Chef
    I already mastered the items from the easter oven on one account. But would love to buy some for my other three. Those bunny biscuits are too cute. Haven't opened restaurant in about four days. My new design and I arent seeing eye to eye and I had to take a break to rework a new design. Bakery and fashion first, then farm 2, then castle and finally restaurant!

Fashion Designer
    I tried to buy it on another account, but it gave me a completely blank window. It will probably be available with tomorrow's update and I'll be broke as a joke gem-wise.

Executive Chef
    Probably a mistake release then intended for tomorrow. I opened the box last year on my 3 account. I got some cute items that I never got the chance to decorate around. Especially a little marshmallow fountain type situation. I'm still saving gems on my main account for some items released the past month or so.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I also got this pop-up, and two requests from neighbors asking to send a painted egg. My guess is there was a small glitch somewhere that caused it to happen early, but it's nice to know we will be getting one
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    But this is an old box, not a new one. They couldn't even give us a new box this year?

I don't mean to be a downer, it's just I wanted new items to put out in my place instead of the same ole' stuff I have and use every year, but it looks like I'm not going to have a choice if they aren't going to release anything new just yet. *sighs*
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    wish they would just sell it for gems O_O i would get the bunny thing for gems, but box? no way. i can do basic statistics XD

Executive Chef
    I'm so excited I got what I wanted the bunny pen.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Adding onto this discussion since it's already mentioning the Easter Sale. Looks like, as with Bakery, the sales in RS are different for Android and iOS users.

**NOTE: It appears iOS and Android have different sales! Will adjust accordingly based on information provided.

All items listed on sale for 10 Days from posting date (through 4th April):

[Android Only]
    Tables
    Egg Table - 4,000 Coins

Chairs
    Egg - 1 Gem

Wall Decorations
    Bunny Clock - 12,000 Coins

Floor Decorations
    Pink Bunny Waiter - 20,000 Coins
    Basket of Eggs - 13 Gems
    Spring Chick - 7 Gems

Appliances
    Egg Stove - 10,000 Coins
    --Parts to build: 4 Bunny Ears, 4 Painted Eggs, 4 Fuses

Boxes [Available to both iOS and Android, except the Easter Bundle]
    Easter Chest - 20 Gems
    Easter Bundle - 75 Gems (includes Bundle Exclusive) [iOS only]
    --The Exclusive (Egg Painting) is also listed as a 2nd place prize from the Easter Chest.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    What is available to cook on the egg stove? And if you buy the bundle, are multiple stoves available to purchase or do you just get one?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast