Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: March 4th 2015

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Looks great! I just hope the piece with the fireplace (assuming it's a 4x4 piece, and the fireplace isn't a standalone item) isn't a bundle exclusive It looks fabulous, so I'll be very disappointed if I can't get it on Android.

(Also, does anyone else miss the orange of the forums? The black and white seems so sterile...)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Looks great! I just hope the piece with the fireplace (assuming it's a 4x4 piece, and the fireplace isn't a standalone item) isn't a bundle exclusive It looks fabulous, so I'll be very disappointed if I can't get it on Android.

(Also, does anyone else miss the orange of the forums? The black and white seems so sterile...)
    yeh i was quiet confused when i saw the forum looking blue and grey, i wonder why they changed it
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    I see the right edge of the picture shows something like a fridge and the bottom right corner has the commercial mixer, in addition to what look like decorative ovens in the top corner. The "realistic bakery" people should be happy with this update.

On another note, I hope the dishes sell for more than 2 coins per plate. I'm still selling the last of my chocotini from last month's goals. My bakery is packed with cronuts and flan and nippon sweets that I've stopped cooking RVC and currently have all ovens idle due to food overload. I appreciate all the gem earning opportunities though.
    Last edited by rosewaterlily; 03-03-15 at 09:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    yeh i was quiet confused when i saw the forum looking blue and grey, i wonder why they changed it
    Because all the games now fall under Storm8 Studios, so the Storm8 colour is blue....Team Lava's colour was orange. It will take a while to get used to it, at least for me it will, I'm a creature of habit so a blue forum is just madness...lol.

Love this update, it should keep everyone happy. Great job.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    We've only been asking for an update like this for the last 3 years! About time. Good job, TL. Amazing what happens when you actually listen to customer feedback and give us what we want, isn't it? Eg the sales of late, the bakery related content, the previous LTOs people have been begging for = More gem purchases and profits for you!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Wow I love it! Looks like goals unless they decide to give us a new bundle + two new appliances lol. Can't wait to get it!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    The updates have moved to blog.storm8.com:

New appliances yay! Nice free sample table too.

2 new ovens and it looks like a goal... Can't wait for tonight!

Executive Chef
    I'm about to get rid of my pink shop and do a brown coffee and bakery motif. This will fit in perfectly. And I'm finished with the goals. Too bad Im still on them on my second account. Parts getting is super slow. But I love this!

Love it, especially the sample station! Everything looks so realistic and bakery related. The floor tile is nice too. It will goes so well and nicely with the urban theme we got.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Love it, especially the sample station! Everything looks so realistic and bakery related. The floor tile is nice too. It will goes so well and nicely with the urban theme we got.
    The wallpaper is good with the urban installation too, I was looking for something to match that brick backing and didn't find anything. Lo and behold this week we get brick walls. Although the wallpaper bricks look smaller than the urban ones, which is a little annoying.
    Last edited by rosewaterlily; 03-04-15 at 05:59 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast