View Poll Results: What new items would you like to see?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stand alone Autumn Trees

67 33.00%
  • Hot sausage wraps

63 31.03%
  • Hot Pizza Soup

60 29.56%
  • Fried Chicken Dinner

109 53.69%
  • Tortellini and Meatball Soup

77 37.93%
  • Lentil Soup

59 29.06%
  • Pie Oven -(appliance)

157 77.34%
  • Gyro Cart

75 36.95%
  • Pie Rack - (decoration)

68 33.50%
  • Golden Crackers and Cheese

63 31.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-17-14

Farm Supplier
    Lived in New York State (not city), most of my life. In July I moved to Vermont.
    It would be great for the floor items to rotate all four turns not just the 2 they currently do. Many times we can't set up displays as we would like to. Maybe you will consider making the floor items rotate in all 4 directions.... That would great!!!!
    Anyone agree?
    Kits Kafe of VT
    TNX!!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by c4ps View Post
    EXCELLENT idea on the masquerade. Yussss. > also the Love Chest being on sale or expanded would be awesome ❤ ❤ ❤
    Quote Originally Posted by jopazz View Post
    Okay, now Valentine's Day!!!

This is among one of my favorite holidays to decorate for. Somewhere between Halloween and Christmas... I don't have suggestions right now for specific items (may edit that in later) but just general themes.

1) On the theme suggestion thread, someone mentioned a masquerade theme. PLEASE do this. The updates have been so creative and detailed and beautiful lately that I know y'all could do it justice. Make it goals so we can seriously go all out.
    2) A Queen of Hearts theme. I think you could do a general theme like that without infringing on Alice in Wonderland, especially if you made the queen good!! And then people who are interested in an Alice in Wonderland theme could combine queen of heart items with some of the crazier ones we've received to make it work.
    3) a Greek/Aphrodite/Goddess of love theme. Romantic without being too Valetine-y, and lots of room for interpretation, especially if there were some other gods/goddesses included.

Whatever you guys choose, I'm super excited about Valentine's updates and goals!
    I'm glad the masquerade idea has been well-received! Now TL HAS to do it... right? Pretty please?

The Greek/Aphrodite/Goddess of Love theme would probably also work really well, considering the columns and sculptures we already have that would complement it well

Quote Originally Posted by jopazz View Post
    Just a quick suggestion - I love the new wintry ice rink update and goals, but in trying o decorate, I noticed we desperately need some more winter plants and decor!
    We do have a few, but those are mostly Christmas-y instead of more general to use in any cold weather theme.

We could use:
    pine trees with or without snow
    bare trees with or without snow
    Icicle wallpaper
    icy bricks, logs or stone wallpaper
    giant soup/stew pot appliance (soup is cold weather food!)
    winter berry bushes, maybe with birds?
    snowy bird houses (floor decor)
    hanging sleds or sled floor decor
    some winter-y planters
    what about some of those cool frozen luminaries popping up all over the place?
    snow drifts (floor decor)
    fur rugs
    a cozy couch similar to what BS got this week
    a sleigh ride would be awesome for Christmas and winter in general
    a snowy bridge? (floor decor, probably goal reward)
    icy rocks
    snowy gazebo
    snow covered lanterns or street lights
    basically anything else to create amazing winter scenes!

I think the items we have already are a great start, I just wish we had a little more natural items for outdoor scenes especially. Thanks!
    ^^^All of this please!!! These are amazing ideas here and would make such an amazing winter wonderland...

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I voted for the appliance...

As for Valentine's not too romantic, they could have couples and friendship related content. It doesn't have to be 100% lovey dovey.
    Totally agree with this! Friendship kinda gets overlooked when Valentine's Day rolls around, so it would be nice to see content for both. And all the extra points if the couples/friends/floor decoration bots are diverse

Quote Originally Posted by AliSweet876 View Post
    1. Firstly, more selection on types of PILLARS and DIVIDERS!

2. Secondly, the GARDEN ARCHWAY or some sort of pergola with vines or flowers.

3. A butterfly house/greenhouse/conservatory with filled with plants would also be really nice.

4. Cute garden items like a wheelbarrow, a topiary or even a small birdbath instead of these HUGE fountains we always get...lol.

These suggestions are more SPRING/SUMMER but if a piece is done well it can be used all year round!
    These would be really nice for spring, but I agree if it's done well it could be used all year round! I really like the greenhouse and topiary ideas. And smaller fountains never hurt anyone

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Me too! Take a presumably non-copyrighted page from Parks & Rec and have a galentine's day!

Also, just wanted to point out that this year's Pi Day is super-special, being 2015. I'm going to decorate regardless, but it would be a great time to use some of these yummy pie suggestions, if that's not what you were already planning. :-)

(If you don't know what I mean, march 14th is the annual celebration of the mathematical constant pi, because the first three digits are 3.14. But the first five digits are 3.1415, which is why you should really celebrate it this year. With pie.)
    We should get the pie oven appliance on Pi Day! Or at least a new pie recipe Mmmm, Pi pie...

Quote Originally Posted by debnfurkids View Post
    It would be great for the floor items to rotate all four turns not just the 2 they currently do. Many times we can't set up displays as we would like to. Maybe you will consider making the floor items rotate in all 4 directions.... That would great!!!!
    Anyone agree?
    Kits Kafe of VT
    TNX!!!
    I agree with this! Especially for couches. So many times I'd like to do a cozy seating area with two couches facing each other, but I can't I usually have to get creative with some chairs instead. So I'd love some 4-way directional couches. And counters too!

This would have been especially appreciated with the new cash register that came with the coffee shop update... It's a shame it can only be rotated 2 ways
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AliSweet876 View Post
    1. Firstly, more selection on types of PILLARS and DIVIDERS!

2. Secondly, the GARDEN ARCHWAY or some sort of pergola with vines or flowers.

3. A butterfly house/greenhouse/conservatory with filled with plants would also be really nice.

4. Cute garden items like a wheelbarrow, a topiary or even a small birdbath instead of these HUGE fountains we always get...lol.

These suggestions are more SPRING/SUMMER but if a piece is done well it can be used all year round!
    all good, but I like the butterfly house best. butterflies could be a whole theme too - tables like the flower shaped one, only butterfly shaped of course, and now that i'm thinking about it, i like the idea better for bakery story. sorry, but i've always loved this (mich turner's butterfly cake from book spectacular cakes, fyi):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4903f8e455f7be244579a5afb66b5eb1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	17797

but i do generally love garden themes!

also, love your multicolor diversity signature, pixiegamer.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    also, love your multicolor diversity signature, pixiegamer.
    Me three!

i do generally love garden themes!
    So do I...
    Last edited by AliSweet876; 01-20-15 at 05:55 PM.
    PLEASE MAKE THE GARDEN ARCHWAY AVAILABLE!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I think the "Farmer's Market" idea could be expanded as well as the introduction of a Juice Bar with shakes/smoothies!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    -More drinks/drink appliances! Smoothies, and Slushies would also be amazing!
    Last edited by AliSweet876; 02-01-15 at 11:21 AM.
    PLEASE MAKE THE GARDEN ARCHWAY AVAILABLE!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Sweet and sour chicken, seasame chicken, and pepper steak (Chinese oven)

Red velvet cake, German Chocolate cake, Chocolate Sundae Cake, Chocolate Swirl roll (Cake Oven)

Broccoli, Garlic spinach, and Green bean casserole, Chinese vegetables (Veggie stove)

Chocolate chip with pecans, macadamia nut, fruit cake nut (Cookie oven)

Bring back Shamrock oven, Fire pit grill and Egg stove

Executive Chef
    I don't c y TL or the mods even bother w posting a poll for us to respond to and then not even bother to go w the wishes of the forum. No where is the Shamrock oven listed on the poll yet it's part of this update, If TL even bothered to take the time to look they'd c that the item that almost, 83.69 % of the respondents.voted for was the Pie Oven.Will we ever c this or any of the other items on the poll?
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

me too! Take a presumably non-copyrighted page from parks & rec and have a galentine's day!

Also, just wanted to point out that this year's pi day is super-special, being 2015. I'm going to decorate regardless, but it would be a great time to use some of these yummy pie suggestions, if that's not what you were already planning. :-)

(if you don't know what i mean, march 14th is the annual celebration of the mathematical constant pi, because the first three digits are 3.14. But the first five digits are 3.1415, which is why you should really celebrate it this year. With pie.)

i love pi!
    Add me!:
    xandine_heartsong

I accept all requests and gift daily, but only tip on weekends/ when I have enough free time. (First time mommy of a newborn baby girl)

My two main games are Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

My big suggestion is in the themes suggestion thread. (Huge list of items and foodstuffs for a Scottish theme)
    hopefully someone from TL puts it to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by xandine_heartsong View Post
    I'd love to see more Scottish/British items, maybe for next year's Robbie Burns day?

FOOD:

MAIN DISHES:
    Potato scones, proper haggis, black pudding, bangers and mash, fried egg sandwiches, rack of lamb, lamb chops or classic mutton, roast pheasant, mince pies, scotch broth, thick and creamy porridge, etc.

DESERT:
    short bread, treacle fudge/tarts, empire biscuits, custard, pumpkin pasties, classic banoffi

DRINKS:
    a spin off of irn brew soda, pumpkin juice

DECOR:

For decor you could have Nessie, the aulde Glenn, the statue of St. Andrew, the princess garden, Scottish terriers, thistles, maybe the rampant Lion, and the actual Scottish flag instead of just the UK flag, and of course, a wee bit of plaid.

I'd LOVE to see some King Arthur/Camelot stuff as well, and maybe some old Celtic mythology themes too!
    Last edited by xandine_heartsong; 02-27-15 at 04:28 AM. Reason: figured out how to quote between thread on my phone :)
    Add me!:
    xandine_heartsong

I accept all requests and gift daily, but only tip on weekends/ when I have enough free time. (First time mommy of a newborn baby girl)

My two main games are Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

Hot sausage wraps 😍

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast