Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbrogren View Post
    Well for a Im even more upset now that I read the sale was extended for 4 more hours. I posted on here late last night waiting until after 12:30 am for some resolution. Then I went to sleep.
    That is not right!
    I did the same exact thing. I was already in give up mode.

Rhino Keeper
    The only surprise we all got, and seem to be getting, is TL conned a whole lot of people into believing there would be a reason to purchase gems. They put out a bunch of garbage and then sat back and laughed the whole way to the bank! Glad I decided to wait and see if there was anything worth purchasing!

Sincerely,
    One Not Fooled

Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Wow how come this forum is so much more calm the BS? I was scared over there. I bought Grandmas kitchen. I wanted it last year but didn't have many gems so I'm glad they brought that back. It's super cute. Sadly, I paid full price for the Zen garden over a year ago but I'm glad others can get it for half the price! That's definitely a great deal. I also have the Baroque colums from last year too and the Christmas Cake case. Over all wish they had put out a few more things. Maybe some tables and chairs but good sale for people just starting out. Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving!
    I guessed it's because one of the CM replied over there first. But don't worry, most of us are harmless and we don't bite. XD

Although it does seem calm here, but I bet most of us are frustrated about the lame sales.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigek View Post
    Attachment 16912grandma kitchen
    thx dear.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kmkgirl View Post
    I was also affected by this however the items were not extended for me and I still didn't get the items that I wanted and purchased gems for! Anything that can be done?! I was so upset about this last night, I missed it once and now it sounds like I missed it again and am sitting with gems that I would not have purchased had known I wouldn't be able to purchase the discounted/LTO items!
    Also, extending this 4 hours at the time that was posted was the mididle of the night when a lot of people are probably sleeping.. I wonder how many people who don't use or know about these forums were affected by this but had absolutely no idea those items were extended if they slept right thru it?! Right now it is 10:17am here however the time stamp on my post on here says its 4:17pm.. This is way off so when the post about extended items was made at 7:52am on here, it was really 1:52am my time, so a 4 hour extension means the items were already gone again by 6 am, who wakes il that early on a Saturday??
    That is exactly what happened to me. I went to sleep after waiting for this to be resolved. Then when I got back on here this morning I see it was extended. I had to work all day Black friday so I could not purchase the items any earlier.

You can change the time on the forums to your time or TL's time in settings at the very top of this page.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe tomorrow or Monday they will surprise us. I feel like the time thing mishap is definitely not fair. Sorry that you guys had that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Maybe tomorrow or Monday they will surprise us. I feel like the time thing mishap is definitely not fair. Sorry that you guys had that happen.
    I think the timer mishap was enough of a surprise!

That said, I definitely hope some other items from Friday return for tomorrow or Cyber Monday. I still want the Thanksgiving Dinner and Spring Lunch. It would be great to see them again.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    So what now...? Nothing new.

Fashion Designer
    It really gets old. Get promised all kinds of stuff and get junk. Stick around a few years and you don't get disappointed, you learn not to expect anything regardless of what they say.