Thread: The link doesn't work

Question The link doesn't work

Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing?
    I just got a new iPad, but still having other issues and not sure what to think anymore.
    This is also getting really confusing.

Before doing anything, yes they can do Remote Access.
    Not sure what will show up in our account, such as their device being used and possibly other settings?

anyways, just got an email from Apple and icloud about our Apple ID, which yes is our email address is typed there.
    The reply I got about Bakery Story, etc,, sounds like we don't have an email address or anything setup.
    If we did not, then would not be online here or anywhere or able to write in here, emails.
    The only thing is what exactly to type for our ID.
    One of them seems to show brackets or parenthesis, ( ) around, and the other doesn't.
    Which when we go in the App Store, we see Bakery Story and everything else.
    Even stuff that was purchased when we used other devices that we don't have.

Automatic updates is even marked to install them.
    Since we do keep seeing them say to make sure to use the most updated apps.

Thank you for all help,
    Amy

Sorry about that! You will need to login to your original account to continuing playing. You can check out our Login thread for more information on how you can do this.

If you still need assistance, you can also email support@teamlava.com and we'll be able to help you.

Ok, wish me luck, going to try and see if it works.

I sent screenshots to them, since it said, Cancel or Proceed. So, I will see if this works.

A couple more things, just to make sure it doesn't cause any issues.
    1. Not sure on the New iPad, the Name for it shows my mom's name along with the word iPad.
    I guess because she purchased it for me using her iPad and her accounts she uses.
    2. On my old iPad, which is what I am using at the moment to type this, my Name is what is typed for the Name.

Thanks for all the help,
    Amy

I use the login feature everyday. Just type in your ID & password as instructed and tap proceed. All your TL games are transferred. Be sure you force close all the games first though or you'll just be opening the first game instead of the one you want to log in to.

Here's the link to instructions for the login feature:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

Hope this is working right, but still not sure if things are working right, with all these different IDs.
    also, trying to make sure the new iPad is working right before doing anything that might cause loss to anything.

Have lost so much over the years, even though we have a tech come to the house, for some reason, when they bring the Computers or whatever back, things that were still functioning before they take things, are no longer working, including still having the same issues that we called them for.

I have lost friends due to this. Not being able to contact each other anymore and stuff like that.
    Lose pictures, music, calendar/birthdays, everything.

My Mom has started on getting the new iPad setup, and she does not understand much of this and looking through
    iPad for Dummies book.
    I was sort of trying to explain something I wasn't sure if will cause some problems we sometimes run into, with things being too large, so you can't see things. Getting cut off the screen, so like there will be controls or functions, buttons that you can not click on, because they are shoved off the screen.
    I was taking an online Computer class, and at the school, on their computers, I could see things I needed to get to. The teacher said the screen resolution was set wrong, so that fixed the issue.

Also, not sure if some of the other things she has already done to the new iPad could cause a problem. Things I thought were already setup, not sure what is going on. Like some security things, with people already on my contact list. When I tried to send a screenshot from new iPad, something about sharing not being enabled.

It also seems to be going very slow and freezing. When you say force close the thing, not sure, do you mean reset to factory or the Internet?
    In one of the reply from TeamLava, not sure what to think, was not showing that I have an email, even though yes, that is what I was sending them an email from. Which yes, is also what is typed for my Apple ID, is my email address.

Only other thing is sometimes when I get messages from people, sometimes, mine will have like brackets I guess and other things, very difficult to read at times, are there.
    My Mom has given me something she spent all this money to get lifetime support. Which looks like this will be needed.
    If they login from their end to do Remote Access, what exactly do they need to do so nothing happen?
    Will they think that they somehow are the owners of the Account?

I have even been locked out of the whole computer in the past. The tech who brought it back, could not find any of my bookmarks for some reason, along with being locked out of thw whole computer again and several other things I was unable to Access or even find anymore. It sort of looked like he maybe just created a new account on the Computer, since it now said a long list of names separated by commas, some even in brackets, followed by saying,
    ?the only ones who can unlock the computer"
    It just added the name Help to the list of names.

Thanks,
    Amy

Thought I would add to this, about one of the things, is the Calendar in here.
    It just keeps saying Default Calendar, and stopping on December 2013.
    I can,t get the year to change to display 2014.
    It will display years, months, etc before 2013.
    I am hittingb the arrows on the screen and it wont change or show them.

Force close: double tap the home button at the bottom. All open apps running in the background will be in a row. Just swipe the app up to force close it.

Have you opened Restaurant story and tried the log in? The games are saved on TL's servers so there's no lose of data.

Did you buy the new IPad Air2. When you go through the setup the date is already there you just chose the time zone you're in. When you bought the iPad, they didn't help you set it up right away? Sounds like you need some basic classes. You can google iPad features and learn a lot about your device from one of those sites. Good luck!

Thats what I guess is not being understood.
    I already have taken computer classes, but techs keep breaking things or being hacked.
    Since i have health issues, I already have signed up for classes, and due to something a tech did to the computer, caused me to have to drop the class.
    they bring the computer back, and for some reason, even though you could access accounts just fine before they take things, are also no longer working.

This is also the very first time for me to ever use a Mobile device.
    Which my Mom, has paid for the Lifetime Support, so, is this not the correct places that we have been sent?
    The iPad was sent in the Mail, she called HSN on the phone from the house to order it.
    I guess because my Mom has already started to set things up, it says her Name, and then ipad.
    which is not iLovetodesign.
    She does not play the Game or know anyone in my contact lists which will affect that stuff too.

No, it wont let us change the time or any settings.
    We still use the same Internet Provider, and have email address, is why we don't see a way to do what is being asked, and trying to do Remote Access, which yes, they will be accessing things from their side, accessing all devices collected to the Internet.
    My Dad (passed away) worked as a computer programmer, which is how we know how to do things.
    Only thing is, when yes, some who have done Remote Access to things in the past, is why we do not use them anymore. One guy even renamed all my files and wont say the correct names.
    So, yes, I knew the Names before he changed them and something, possibly spell checkers and other things causing some stuff to get messed up to.

When my Mom was trying to set the new iPad up, it keeps changing our last name and wont let us stop or change that. So, hope that is not what is causing this to already not work. Like maybe something thinks we have already set up an Account, so taking that for the stuff.

The other thing is that yes our Internet Provider was a little different due to the floods. We were paying for 2 services, so we could use Bellsouth when going back home. Not sure what data will show, since yes, when my Sister called, they could not find the account, someone cancelled it. So, we have no idea what type of devices they used.
    We ere even getting mail for the people living in the Apartment before. Not sure what kind of problems that would cause.
    Maybe since they lived there before, their phone number and all must be out there someplace.
    So, anyways, back home and using 1 whole Internet, and yes, others in the house live here use it.
    We know some places use your home phone number to verify things. One time, at HSN, even though me and Mom have accounts, so yes, an account # or ID. They charged something she was trying to Purchase to mine. Of course, she just paid me back later on.

However, the other day, our Service was shut off again, this time not paying the bill. So, had to activate things again.
    I don't even have a Home button on the bottom. Seems to be on the top of the screen. Top left corner, says Home.
    Already, possibly Data is not being Saved, since I saw a message on the screen saying “No Data found“

I have so many photos and all on the older iPad, and for some reason not comimg through either. Some are the only ones I have due to the floods, lost so much already. I can still see the pictures just fine, just not coming through to the new iPad.

Thanks for the help with things,
    Amy

It looks like maybe, I don't know what is going on, is why I am for some reason not getting people try to send me, my neighbors? It seems to sometimes just bring up a screen with a lock.
    Sort of for I guess Goals that occured before you ever began things.

For Time Zone Support, it is turned off, when I try to turn it on, it puts the wrong locations. Not sure if this is due to what was mentioned above, about the wrong characters going through when trying to set things up, in the spell checker.
    Maybe that is where whoever this is lives.