Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 9-30-2104

i wish we could have what she's wearing! that would be really lovely, assuming the fact that most of us find it really divine. anyway i'd have the say that i agree with the odd posture that they're in, i wish it could be improved. but nonetheless, its still a very good LTO.

Unhappy Halloween items?????

Quote Originally Posted by isisgarden View Post
    so ready for the update. I am hoping that we get some more autumn stuff before october. I know that tl will have a bunch of halloween items. Not really into halloween, so october may be a little dull for me.

Tl, please give us autumn items!! Please.
    Tl, check out my goal suggestions in autumn lovely. https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-autumn-lovely

make your boutique the most appealing around! Your customers will be juiced to see their favorite autumn colors. Show your zest for fashion with the fruity balm stand in fashion story!
    orange you glad for these new decorations:

• apricot mannequin decoration
    • orange romance decoration
    • orange modern sofa decoration

edit(kp) lto- 40 gems

It's october! Are we getting any halloween items?

When are we going to get Halloween items and catalog???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3chimom View Post
    When are we going to get Halloween items and catalog???
    Hopefully this afternoon

Host(ess)
    Why don't we have Halloween outfits yet? It's nearly the second week of October and we have yet to receive a single Halloween update!!!

Yeah, also a bit surprised there's no halloween out yet. Maybe they're working on a new event version of the app. Maybe halloween is so last year. Maybe they decided to go international this year; in the grand scheme of the world, Halloween is probably celebrated in only a small number of cultures. For instance they could do Diwali instead, which is Oct 23. I'm sure 1.2 billion Indians will be pleased to see that represented!

At least we have the Android way of decorating for halloween with previous years items.

Quote Originally Posted by roxyfoxy59 View Post
    I have a question, i am playing TL games on samsung galaxy...i ordered a new iphone 6 plus. How do i transfer my game ?? i would hate to lose them because i am high lvl
    Hi, i just transferred mine so here's how: download world war on your iphone the open the game and go to its home then settings then storm8 and type your desired Storm8 ID and password then press the transfer option ABOVE. confirm the requirements to tranfer your account. AFTERWARDS download your TL games NOT BEFORE. You will continue your games as it was in the old one. ENJOY

There's an easier way. Use the login feature in RS here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567