Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Holiday Suggestion Thread 9-11-14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alexnfriends View Post
    Hanukkah Theme food and decor!! Please!!

We could have mini-goals for the 8 days of Hanukkah, starting December 16!!
    Absolutely a wonderful idea, alex. There are so many lovely decor items...and of course..there are tons of yummy recipes!

Rhino Keeper
    Would like to see the following items back
    candy Hatchery. Witch's cauldron. Winter wonder oven. Marzipan oven. Santa's oven. Candy cane maker
    Coffin drink and recipies. Also the Reindeer

Host(ess)
    Ideas for holiday items:
    Bouquets of Mums / fall flowers to decorate with
    Apple Trees... I think trees with the red would be a great decor item
    A fall farm area maybe like 4x4 tiles with a crop of corn growing

A traditional Christmas Tree����
    A Nativity Scene pleeeeeeeease
    (Maybe a menorah too!)
    A display that has a lighted Christmas train with the Holiday Village Houses

Snowy trees ... Individual trees to decorate outside areas ❄️❄️
    More outdoor scenes for Wallpaper like snowy mountAins, a city skyline, fall trees, a highway between rolling hills ��

Thanks for asking for suggestions! ��������

Rhino Keeper
    Please unlock items that are locked on regular oven like love muffin ,holiday cupcake, and gingerbread cake.

Farm Supplier
    I would like to see Dark Grey floor tiles (like they have in Restaurant Story) for Halloween at least. I don't like light colored anything for my year round decor lol

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ExotiCAT View Post
    I would like to see Dark Grey floor tiles (like they have in Restaurant Story) for Halloween at least. I don't like light colored anything for my year round decor lol
    If you don't mind purple, there's a pretty good 'Illusionary' tile that costs 14,900 coins that's rather dark
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Please can you do a Diwali theme? It is the Indian festival of lights and has beautiful decorations and delicious things to bake. It is a really beautiful event.

Rhino Keeper
    CHINESE NEW YEAR CHINESE NEW YEAR CHINESE NEW YEAR. Everything from CNY 2012 was gorgeous and all those LTOs! The recipes!! This holiday season, have a heart and let's bring back New Years as a holiday bakery story celebrates like the new year bear and happy new year balloons.

Christmas reindeer and Christmas Ferris wheel from a couple years ago. AND ALL THE OVENS/APPLIANCES AND RECIPES.

And new people we can buy is always always welcomed.

Please and thank you!

Host(ess)
    Re-release color lights for Christmas and pink and white lights for Valentines.

Rhino Keeper
    Rose Columns, Stained Glass Window Panels, Lotus Fountain, Alice in Wonderland Tea Party, Chinese Lucky Garden, Purple Tiles from Halloween 2013, Please

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast