Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Holiday Suggestion Thread 9-11-14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Azriemw3 View Post
    Make expandsion cost lower but in limited time only
    That would be AWESOME!!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I was browsing the Show Off Your Bakery thread for inspiration, and stumbled across this gem on page 13:

The bakery is by cindyc1988 from back in 2011, and wow is it decked out for the holidays! Some of these items would be great to see back this year. I'd especially love the columns - they look very festive

Also very festive is the outdoor scenery! Would it be too much to see this added when we get a Christmas/Winter Version for Bakery Story? The guests don't even have to be costumed as they've been in previous years; just a change of the outdoor environment would be extremely refreshing Please?

**Attachment in case the link expires:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e33c6a4c.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	16415
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-03-14 at 09:11 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Gingerbread items are great please team lava more items like these if you were to bring these bakery you could have all of my gems and Google credit if they bring this stuff back am going to have to 2 580 packs

Nightclub Owner
    How about an animated/moving train set? Maybe with Santa on the front or a moving Rudolph with a blinking nose.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, with some major holidays approaching, please post what you would like added to the game for the Holidays!
    You can also start posting Winter suggestions!
    Recipes, decorations, etc!
    Decorative branches that cross over two or three wallpaper spaces as wall decorations

Either a multiple train piece that has to be earned through goals, or a train as a floor decoration, maybe around a Christmas tree?

A Chinese New Year dragon

Russian doll

Maybe some different cultural holiday decorations

I think it'd be cool to be able to collect some sort of prize, whether it is big or
    Small, everyday in December.. Idk if anyone else remembers December calendars for kids with prizes or candy in them, but I thought they were awesome.

Also, I think there should be a more open availability in what we can gift people, of our choice, for example, if I am feeling gracious I would like to be able to donate someone g's or coins. Even more good options would be appreciated. More outdoorsy wallpapers would
    Be cool too... I have a ton more ideas, but I'll save 'em for later!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, with some major holidays approaching, please post what you would like added to the game for the Holidays!
    You can also start posting Winter suggestions!
    Recipes, decorations, etc!
    Snowman

Fort/Snowfight

Be able to be a higher level

Fireplace with stockings

Larger tables that can seat multiple chairs

Holly bush

Thankgiving gord patch

Thanksgiving sconce

Door with wreath

Outdoor Firepit

Santa in his chair

More waitstaff characters

Decorative brick oven

easy mixer ? what is it like 3years now, are you guys just intentionally ignoring the suggestion threads?

Rhino Keeper
    Please bring older Christmas items from 2011-2012 back for limited time , reindeer,Santa's groto, gingerbread items

Rhino Keeper
    Bring back more gingerbread stuff please. They are all very beautiful. and please please please, the Santa Groto. I missed this one as I just started my game then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    A door for every holiday.

A thanksgiving get together.
    An autumn fireplace with a vintage touch.
    Pumpkin pie.
    Cranberry / orange truffles.

A night before Christmas display including parents, kids around a holiday background.
    A big Christmas tree with red, blue, green, gold and silver decorations/ornaments.
    The claus and elves in a toy workshop or bakery.
    All things gingerbread.
    Eggnog / custards.
    Roasted chestnuts caramelized and marshmallows.
    Also bring back past items from gingerbread box, I don't think this will happen although it's possible the Christmas cupcake recipe & others that's locked and the candy cane which was removed.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast