It has occurred to me, on several occasions, that decor would be so much better if it were functional. Like the Cemetery Archway, for example...Why can't the customers actually walk thru it? And fountains...why aren't they animated? Also, the bakery would seem a lot more real if there was more interaction with your neighbors bakery. Being able to click on a decoration and have it make some kind of noise relative to its function, would be awesome! I.e. So if you clicked on the fall tree, it would make a windy noise, or rustling leaves. lol! It might also be a little intertaining if the customers had bubbles above there head with mental dialogue going on. That would just be too funny. They could say little things like, "I'd love a drink." Or "I'll have a slice of chocolate cake." Or seasonally..."Brrr...sure is cold outside!" Also, we can't expand anymore but how about adding an elevator or stairs with another level to expand? I know, in Europe, some bakeries are two story's! Everyone always seems to be focused on MORE deco, or bringing back old deco, but no one ever thinks about improving on what we have! I mean Geez! Our wallets practically Hemmorage every time we sign in. Some improvements might encourage ppl to purchase Gems and buy more of the newly improved, cute decor, in their newly improved bakeries! Sometimes a makeover is all it takes.