Crystal Room
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gzScBfv-1.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	15764

A Chef box

Rhino Keeper
    My Black Friday wish list: gingerbread castle, ice cream truck, ice cream stand, marshmallow maker, bunny pen, tunnel of love, indoor koi pond, pirate photo booth, pirate kitchen, lemonade stand, steampunk food delivery bike, seahorse carriage, and midnight jacuzzi. I would also love very much for the bunny/egg stove from 2012 to be released. Thanks so much! ( I hope all my wishes come true,lol)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    With regards to LTOs and Box Items, as are traditionally offered on Black Friday:

I'd personally love to see the Spring Lunch LTO brought back.

After getting the Tea Party goal in June and seeing the Gardener's Chest items, I'd love to be able to buy this to flesh out the spring afternoon theme. The lemonade on the table is just too cute (why don't we have a lemonade recipe again?), and it would go so well with all the other Spring-themed items we have now, or even the most recent Summer Fun update

Speaking of the Gardener's Chest...

How cute would the Spring Garden look next to the Spring Lunch? It's the first prize in the Gardener's Chest, and I hope it's made available as well
    I agree, I would love both of these. Just stop giving us the same 6 items that we get offered every year!

Glass garden from Gardeners chest

Falcon, Mechanical Dragon and Renaissance Buffet from Renaissance Chest

Tibetan Chest, Stone and Tree from Action Chef Box

Time Machine and Steampunk Couch from Steampunk Chest

Steampunk statue

New Resident
    I would like to have:
    Fondue couple
    Classic date (boy and girl drinking from milkshake) looks retro
    50's waitress
    Items from 50's retro mystery box

New Resident
    Ice cream truck
    Ice cream stand
    Ice cream parlor

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Wanted to amend my personal wishlist after some recent developments Action Chef Lee and Lava Girl are both listed in TL's recent past items poll, so, assuming they will be brought back in a sale other than Black Friday's, I'm taking them off my list. Of course, if they're not brought back, then back on the wishlist they go!

Also took off the Fondue Couple, since it doesn't seem like a popular request either here or on the past items thread. However, I'd still really like to be able to entertain a dating couple in my restaurant, so I'd love to see one of two alternatives, which probably have a better chance of being sold on Black Friday anyway. The first is the Dinner for Two display from the Valentine's 2013 box (bottom center):

Two sharply-dressed bots enjoying each other's company as a violinist serenades them from the side. It's very romantic and I think it could work throughout the year, despite the pink tablecloth. Plus, my standalone violinist could learn something from this!

The second alternative is the Romantic Dinner, which was an LTO offered earlier this year in February:

It's a very similar piece, again with two sharply-dressed bots enjoying each other's company while a violinist serenades them from the side. Actually, the bots almost look like they could be the same! However, this one comes with a rug and a different table. I think I'd prefer the Dinner for Two, as the lack of a flooring makes it more versatile to place, and also because it's from the Valentine's 2013 box which has a good chance of getting removed as Valentine's 2015 approaches. But I think, as an LTO from earlier this year, the Romantic Dinner has a much better chance of coming back for Black Friday. Either way, I'd love the opportunity to buy one of them

So, here is my amended Black Friday Wishlist. Though the rest are in no particular order, I should convey that the Leaf Pile is at the top for a reason. I'm really hoping it comes back for a brief period, even if that period is not particularly Black Friday. Apparently last Halloween, items from Halloween 2012, including some of Halloween 2012's goal prizes, were briefly brought back for sale again. If TL decides to do this again this year, I hope they'll consider extending the practice into November long enough for the Leaf Pile to come back

Amended Wishlist
    • Leaf Pile (Past Goal Item)
    • Spring Lunch (LTO, March 2014)
    • Spring Garden (1st place prize, Gardener's Chest)
    • Romantic Dinner (LTO, February 2014) OR Dinner for Two (2nd place prize, Valentine's 2013 Box)
    • String Quartet (2nd place prize, Love Chest)
    • Action Chef Lee* (Past Goal Item)
    • Lava Girl Love* (4th place prize, Love Chest)
    • Cup of Love (4th place prize, Love Chest)

*These are assuming that Action Chef Lee and Lava Girl don't come back even with the past items poll in effect.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 10-01-14 at 11:56 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    I would really like to see some of the past Halloween items brought back, whether from challenges, mystery chest/boxes or even just items that could have been purchased with coins or gems. I've been playing for over a year but must have taken a break or something so I missed the opportunity to get any Halloween items, I have none and would love to get as many as possible. I'm worried that this may be overlooked since Black Friday is a month after Halloween, especially if there is a Halloween themed challenge or mystery box this year. I'd still like the chance to purchase old items. I see so many things that I wish I could buy! I've heard the spooky chest was a hit and would love the opportunity to try my luck with it on Black Friday this year!

thanks in advance for considering

Kmkgirl

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast