Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1.2.3 Update - New Icon

Quote Originally Posted by dragonstem View Post
    Still can't play ...grrrr
    I've deleted and restarted about 5 times , game won't even open up for me
    Why ? Please advise what to try next
    Yep , I've reinstalled , again and again , I've now stored lots of my lovely buildings
    playing on an iPad ( original , before they had numbers )
    Can play on my iPhone ( but I'm only on level 8 not 45 !!! )
    Sulks off to play Hay Day
    Not happy

You know there's a log in feature. You can play your level 45 game on your iPhone if it works better there.

Here's the post about the log in feature:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

I use it all the time going back & forth between my secondary game that I use for gifts & requests.

BTW...to stay on topic the new icon is okay but this is Castle Story right?

Has anyone noticed that the CS icon here in the forum is still the old one?????

Quote Originally Posted by schmookis View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the CS icon here in the forum is still the old one?????
    The icons will be updated soon.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The icons will be updated soon.
    No no ! Please leave the old Icon! IT's a wonderful momento of CS ! PLEASE !

Rhino Keeper
    I'm scared to show my friends my games now. xD

Rhino Keeper
    It's ok I would have liked the castle and the alicorn and manticore and dragon and a troll, out front like the old one but all the mystical creatures in front. I think that would be for boys/girls men/women. It would be more like the storyline. This one reminds me of my little pony app. I'm just sayin😜

These new unicorn icons are great if you're a 5 year old little girl. But, they're a bit childish for us adults (or teens for that matter) who play this game. They don't even represent Castle Story in my humble opinion. You may want to redo it again in favor of something with more broad appeal. Icons can be a powerful marketing tool when done right, and I fully believe you can do better.

Quote Originally Posted by stuffedmounts View Post
    These new unicorn icons are great if you're a 5 year old little girl. But, they're a bit childish for us adults (or teens for that matter) who play this game. They don't even represent Castle Story in my humble opinion. You may want to redo it again in favor of something with more broad appeal. Icons can be a powerful marketing tool when done right, and I fully believe you can do better.
    My husband and I both play this game and we are in full agreement with your statement here. Well said!

Rhino Keeper
    I was just scrolling thru the App Store adventure game section and barely noticed CS. I was rather surprised that it did not stand out to me. Better than the pink one but it's rather flat and not very dynamic in the branding of the game.

The newer unmentionable ones' icons are so glossy, but when you open the app, they don't have half the content and consistent graphics CS does.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast