Thread: Black Friday Deals ended 4 hours early!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Thumbs down Black Friday Deals ended 4 hours early!

What gives?? Only a few minutes ago, the timer for the decorations was saying '4 hours', and now there are new deals coming on the market!!

This makes me really angry and disappointed, since I had a rather busy day today and was looking forward to buying and spending gems in the evening. It's bad business practice and false advertisement. If you're going to end deals early, can't you at least update the timer ahead of time to reflect it?

I don't think I'll be buying gems anymore.

**EDIT: The gem sale is still going, and as of this writing, is displaying 3 hours 30 mins until expiry. The discounted decorations should have expired at the same time.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Sorry about that! We've just extended these items for another 4 hours from now. Thanks for letting us know!