Wallpaper
Sorry if my english is not good. I am Indonesian people

Need more moves to complete this level, you have to be careful moving.

First, you have to make a blaster and open the locked jewel. you can get it by opening the box provided. Next, you will get one help to break the glass that is on the top left or right.

At this level, you must have a blaster that much. I spent 3 diamond and some blaster for this level. you do not put out the fire that is under, because in the middle of the fire will not light when under fire is not extinguished. every two moves will turn on the fire.

This level is very easy. provided enough time even more. you just have to open the locked jewel. dont worry, only three colors are used. you will get a lot of blaster, power bomb and diamond.

This level makes me frustrated. I spent a lot of energy to this level. you have to put out the fire outside. I think this is very difficult. there will be a jewel that will explode with a time of 10 moves. I think this really requires a lot of moves.

Sorry I was not good edits. 100 moves to 10 meters may look easy. but you will have difficulty getting the blaster. because it uses six colors.