Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Profits and Strategy

Executive Chef

Farm Supplier
    So just to confirm is fec's t-design better or groovy's 2 door 2 feeding pens design better for profit? Its a shame that both designs aren't visually appealing lol But we have to make sacrifices for money!

I am trying to make as much cash as poss to expand and also to save up for the winter/xmas deco that will be out in Dec. Thank you all

Fashion Designer
    I think I've went through this thread (and as many of the strategy-involving threads) multiple times to try to understand which food to sell for best profit. But I don't think I get it. So for me, if the total amount of money I have is greater than what I started with before I made my batch of RVC, I'm fine with that and fooling myself that I have profit.

Therefore, putting aside positive cash flow and all those harder concepts that I can't understand, it's generally agreed that RVC is the best since you'll be earning money relatively quickly. This is because you can sell all that you make each day while other recipes don't sell out each day and pile up. Is this correct?

In understanding that, I've tried making RVC on 18 of my ovens every day. I leave my phone on as much as I can throughout the day at work and when I go to sleep. Maybe this is why, but I sell out too quick. Reading through, I don't think many people have this problem... Does anyone who only make RVC on 18 ovens have the problem of running out of RVC every day too fast? Am I doing something wrong? What am I missing? How can I modify my baking plans to account for the times that I don't have RVC selling at my bakery?

I know many people have posted their strategies here, but I've really read through them in order to try to understand to adapt before posting this. So please be patient in my lack of understanding(:

Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Here's a post showing a setup for it:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post930522
    You linked to my post! I feel so special lol
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    I think I've went through this thread (and as many of the strategy-involving threads) multiple times to try to understand which food to sell for best profit. But I don't think I get it. So for me, if the total amount of money I have is greater than what I started with before I made my batch of RVC, I'm fine with that and fooling myself that I have profit.

Therefore, putting aside positive cash flow and all those harder concepts that I can't understand, it's generally agreed that RVC is the best since you'll be earning money relatively quickly. This is because you can sell all that you make each day while other recipes don't sell out each day and pile up. Is this correct?

In understanding that, I've tried making RVC on 18 of my ovens every day. I leave my phone on as much as I can throughout the day at work and when I go to sleep. Maybe this is why, but I sell out too quick. Reading through, I don't think many people have this problem... Does anyone who only make RVC on 18 ovens have the problem of running out of RVC every day too fast? Am I doing something wrong? What am I missing? How can I modify my baking plans to account for the times that I don't have RVC selling at my bakery?

I know many people have posted their strategies here, but I've really read through them in order to try to understand to adapt before posting this. So please be patient in my lack of understanding(:
    This is not a strategy that I use, but from what I understand it is not possible to only make RVC and keep the counters stocked - you will sell out every day. I think the oldies used to alternate with other recipes? I remember reading threads about it a few years ago.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Here are a couple of threads, not sure if they've been linked here already. Sorry if I'm repeating anything!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ximize-Profits
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for the links. I did already read through them before I posted my question. But I'll try to figure something out after re-reading them!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516