Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Excellent ideas!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    How about an Australian theme?!?!?!
    Yes! Would love to finally have an Australian theme. Maybe an Australian/New Zealand theme for ANZAC Day which is coming up in April.

Vegemite toast, Tim tams, iced Vovos, Aussie meat pie, sausage rolls, chicko roll, pavlova, Anzac biscuits, kangaroo steak. Maybe a BBQ for one of the appliances and have shrimp, sausages, steak or burgers etc.

Wattle or eucalyptus trees in decorations would be good too!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Salad Bar

Taking a page from Restaurant Story 2, a Salad Bar would be great to have in Restaurant Story. The Salad Station from September 2014 was tied to a goal, but now that appliances are being released independently, it would be great to have one that isn't goal-related. This would be a great update as months get warmer

Ideas:

Wallpaper

Something like a tiled wallpaper, with lettuce leaves and tomato slices and other salad ingredients, might be cute I just hope it wouldn't be too similar to the Carrots n Apples wallpaper we got with the January 6th healthy foods update:

Appliance

Something very similar to RS2's salad bar would be really nice. The existing Salad Station features a brown base, so maybe this one could be black, like RS2's, or stainless steel:

With ingredients on one side and prep on the other

Recipes

-Kale Salad is pretty popular right now, and hasn't been introduced to Restaurant Story yet.

-Arugula Salad is also really yummy. The one in the picture features watermelon!

-Pear Walnut Salad - would also go well with the Pear-themed update from a while ago!

-Avocado Salad

-Radicchio and Haricot Vert Salad

-Caprese Salad (the one in the picture uses heirloom tomatoes)

-Mushroom Salad

Floor Decorations

-A huge Salad Assembly display would be great, with multiple chefs behind a counter assembling different salads

-A chef mixing salad on a standalone table, maybe demonstrating to an audience. For dramatic effect, maybe she could be throwing leaves in the air in a Salad Toss.

-A Lettuce Table Garden, for that fresh farm-to-table look

Tables

I found this really cool table while browsing online! It would be perfect for a theme like this

Chairs
    -A Cherry Tomato Stool, with a halved cherry tomato as a chair, would be really cute

-Alternatively, a Lettuce Leaf chair would be cool!

As another option, this table/chair combo would be amazing to have, but I have no idea how the table might be realized in Restaurant Story:

Flooring

A Dirt Tile would be really cool to have, for al fresco dining, but a lot of things could work with this theme

Wall Decorations

Something like this would be really cute! Maybe on a chalkboard?

A Garden Window would also be interesting - just a regular wood-framed window, looking out to a garden, similar to the Ocean View window. It would be something really different for Restaurant Story for wall decor!

This would be really nice to see in Spring or Summer. Thank you in advance if any of this makes it into the game

All images found through Google and used with permission.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Oh man, now I want a salad. Lol

I would like to see a chili cook off or chili theme.

Host(ess)

I second this idea

Quote Originally Posted by planetpeace12 View Post
    Deli style food would be great. (Maybe a good goal idea)

Deli sandwiches: Turkey Sub, Italian Sub, Veggie Sub
    Deli salads: Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Cole Slaw
    I have been wanting a sub shop theme for years!!! SUB SHOP SUB SHOP SUB SHOP

Rhino Keeper
    How about an Irish theme since St. Patrick's day will be coming up?
    Last edited by planetpeace12; 02-25-16 at 07:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    OK since we have some bikes in rs and be how about floor tiles that look like a road or a bike path? And orchids for a theme. Orchid flower baskets for our walls with the flowers and vines hanging down? There are some very beautiful orchids in nature. How's about a car collection for rs? Use some older cool cars like a t bird Cadillac fintailed cars. I have a really big restaurant but not much to decorate it with that I enjoy. Cars from the 50s or older would be a big seller for the guys to. Maybe some farm items like a old red tractor lol. More constructable decorations.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I would love to go with a Fast Food theme.
    This can include items such as a drive thru window, buffet area, high bar stools, etc.

How about a Fancy Restaurant theme.

Or maybe a Coffee Shop theme.
    Ditto on the fancy restaurant theme. I'd love to have a fancy restaurant!

Fashion Designer
    How about some Celtic designs for St Patrick's Day?

Tree of Life wallpaper
    Celtic Tables & Chairs
    Could have shamrock carpet..not a single shamrock but tons of little ones on one tile
    Horseshoes

Easter

Since we have Easter Egg tables, why not some Peep or Bunny tables & chairs?
    Kids on Easter Egg Hunt.
    Easter Baskets that you would make for your child including the cellophane wrap!
    Easter candy recipes!

Spring
    I know that some do not like the clear tables, but why not
    pastel flowers made of metal/wood with clear top.
    Would be nice to see above tables in several colors offered.
    An elegant woman in gown pouring water from pitcher fountain,
    with floating flowers in pool.
    Flower fairy houses in a wildflower field
    Wood elves.