Page 71 of 128 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DindraneErin View Post
    Probably far too late to program a theme for India's Holi Festival for this spring, but next year would ROCK.
    Ooooh!!! This would be amazing to have in March - maybe even for goals!!!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone!

We know our players are full of ideas when it comes to our games. We have gathered a list of great ideas for themes in Bakery Story over the past few months, but we want to get even more fresh ideas for potential NEW themes!

Are you enjoying our recent Pirate Theme? Help us come up with another great theme that all Bakery Story players will enjoy! Let us know what your idea is in this thread, so we can include it in a future poll! No theme is too silly or too weird. Definitely share whatever is on your mind!
    70's tie dye theme!! Or 80s glam

Rhino Keeper
    With spring around the corner i was thinking kites, different colors/designs to choose from instead of just one. Like how the hot air balloon looked 'floating' I'd like the same with the kites. Park vendors with hot dogs, snow/ice cream cones.

Rhino Keeper
    More ice cream recipes should be added to the ice cream machine. Add flavors like mint chocolate chip, caramel swirl, and cookie dough (my favorite, and it is PERFECT for a bakery!!)

Rhino Keeper
    Swedish theme! Our "fika" (kind of like afternoon tea or coffee break) is starting to become world famous. There could be a Fika Oven with Swedish recipes like chocolate balls, mazarins, "vacuum cleaners", semla, and princess cake.

Easter theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I love reading this thread because people give SO many good ideas for new themes, i.e. fancy dining, blueberry theme , 80s glam, retro cars, african themes, more ice cream flavors, Jazz/ New Orleans theme, etc etc etc ! I hope and hope we will see some of the suggestions one day in the game. If only Storm 8 will listen...

Special shout out to Pixiegamer who gives such detailed suggestions for themes including pictures for decor and food so that Storm 8 doesn't even have to come up with something. The pictures are right there! lol Lastly, her repeated requests ( along with a few other people) that the characters are more diverse. All ethnic groups enjoy and play this game and spend money on it, so they should be represented. In fact, a majority of the world is people of color, so why not show a true representation of the world? It's sad really to only show one shade of skin, it feels like we are still in the 1950s.

I would live to see a carnival theme as well, I would also love to see a English theme like tea time maybe a drink machine to prepare different teas and an oven to prepare scones, lavender cakes/cookies, and petit fours or even a separate theme for the petit fours. Black and white theme with red or green. Lady bug theme. Birthday party and summer wedding theme would also be nice. More designs for st paddys day and Easter as well. 50s 60s and 70s themes would be pretty awesome too. For 50s a car hop feel and for 60s or 70s a psychedelic feel with tie dye .

Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    I love reading this thread because people give SO many good ideas for new themes, i.e. fancy dining, blueberry theme , 80s glam, retro cars, african themes, more ice cream flavors, Jazz/ New Orleans theme, etc etc etc ! I hope and hope we will see some of the suggestions one day in the game. If only Storm 8 will listen...

Special shout out to Pixiegamer who gives such detailed suggestions for themes including pictures for decor and food so that Storm 8 doesn't even have to come up with something. The pictures are right there! lol Lastly, her repeated requests ( along with a few other people) that the characters are more diverse. All ethnic groups enjoy and play this game and spend money on it, so they should be represented. In fact, a majority of the world is people of color, so why not show a true representation of the world? It's sad really to only show one shade of skin, it feels like we are still in the 1950s.
    LOL! Check your statistics Hun. Only 25% of the worlds population is of color. BUT! I do agree...we need some more diversity..and in a fun way. I think we should have different avatars to choose from. Black, White, Hispanic, Indian...etc..and What would really be awesome? I'd love to see more diversity in the "customers." And we could really use that to the advantage of the game because it would be neat to have a 70's Funk theme and have customers with afros and and bell bottoms, and white folks with 70's head bands etc etc...Or how about we have Chinese New Year theme and actually have the customers in kimonos etc..IM WHITE!! And IM TIRED OF SEEING NOTHING BUT WHITE! How about Indian guys with turbins and we could have a "Kiss The Snake" theme. Oh!! And even more awesome? How bout we be given different music to choose from for outer bakeries. We could diversify it as well. I think it would be so neat if you could chose music from around the world to play when ppl visit your bakery/Resto. And this is just a little bit of what could be done if S8 would diversify the characters and avitars! We should celebrate our differences, but enjoy them together.

Executive Chef
    25% of the world population is of color? what statistics are you looking at?

but i would also like more than male/female options for avatars. but that's been suggested for years, and has never happened, so i'm hardly holding my breath.
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-10-16 at 12:32 PM.