Thread: Shark Cavern - Levels 259 - 264

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Changes: 259 (prev.) - added 5 moves since post #1 (above.) 260 - added 30 seconds since post #2.

Level 260: Break 34 glass in 2:50 (5JC.) I've tried this a few times, and those darn stone jewels are the biggest barrier to passing this level. Even with all the other stuff going on. The snakes really do get ****ed easily while you're working on everything else. Stuff like bashing crates, making special jewels, blasting black jewels out of the way (not necessary, but nice if you do,) changing ice/white blocks, and most importantly...clearing stone jewels or moving them toward the center. Dealing with stone jewels stuck in double-glassed corners should be avoided if possible. I got close to passing every round but one, with only 1 or 2 glass left (w/stone jewels on them, of course.) Once I didn't get as far, cuz the screen reshuffled early on. Sometimes that can be an advantage, but not in this case. The ice & black jewels cluttered the board, making it difficult to make good moves. Gonna give it one more try before bedtime--gotta try to make quick yet smart choices regarding the stone jewels. The time limit on this feels doable (just gotta DO it, lol!)
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 05-03-14 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Typo