Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

What if they are achievements instead of goals?
    I tried to go look up the achievements for castle story on the Game Center but its missing.
    But all the other teamlava games I have are there.
    Plus look at the goal icons and the achievement icons they look similar.

I have a suggestion. (But maybe wrong.....)

First, I have finished the test "Trial of the Explorer".

And some one said we need to visit the neighbors and he did it. But I cant not.

Than I think, is it we only can finish one test for one day?

Please some one tell me, is there anyone have finished two test or more?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Sorry for asking, but are you sure the expansion you expand to that didn't register the goal is the new expansion just released? I just visited your kingdom but don't think I saw any extra expansion space that I cannot expand to. I believe the expansion that did not register the goal is not the correct one.
    The new expansion didnt show up untill i expanded to my last expansion. Maybe i should've waited for little bit for new expansion to show up cuz im sure at this time , i had only 1 expansion left and its very close to new expansion so i could've seen it if it were available.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingbillykong View Post

Good thought, I guess we will find out today.

I have cultivated and harvested one of each crop since the trials appeared and that didn't complete the Farmer's Trial. :-(

Maybe it's something like fifty or one hundred of one crop?

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    I should answer my own question. As long as you expand to the newest expansion, you will get the badge. I got it with many expansions that need and don't need permits left. I suspect those that didn't get it expand to the wrong spot.
    Makes sense, thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by amazingbillykong View Post

I have a feeling what happened to that player that visited neighbors was what happened to Lillimy, he may have gotten it late & thought visiting caused it (?)
    And so far I haven't heard of anyone passing another trial.

Quote Originally Posted by lillemy22 View Post
    I got the explorer's badge by expanding to the left corner. And I have more spots to expand. But I did not get the badge straight away. Odd, I got it 1 hour later...

Also, I am using the maximum number of growing squares that I'm allowed and have planted and harvested from each of them since the trials began. This suggests to me that success in the trial is based on a specific, unknown number of harvestings.

Quote Originally Posted by nightcat99 View Post
    I have cultivated and harvested one of each crop since the trials appeared and that didn't complete the Farmer's Trial. :-(
    It's important to rule out possibilities. We know that's no good, we can move on to some other theory. I like this goal, btw. It's progressive.

(TL, please, please no more buildings without expansions. I'm running out of room here.)

I was thinking since this is a goal designed to keep us busy it might be both similar to both the Alicorn & the botany quest in that it might be better for those of us that still have a bit to go to completely finish the game to concentrate on doing everything else & in doing so we might complete some these Trials in the process. I mean it seems like it's an add-on to the Thruston goals which most people get to around LV20 or before which means it might be growing, watering, ect. a LOT of times. It's going to feel like it's taking forever for those of us at LV30.