Page 26 of 105 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    I have plenty of areas left up expand (even though I'm nearly level 29) - permit and non permit. I just expanded in s non permit spot - no badge

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfchaser View Post
    At least these trials have hope of completion. I still have yet to get more than a single wing for the Alicorn despite months of knightly quests!
    I don't think the Alicorn is coming, just yet. Like Trials and Tributes its a means to get us to keep playing the game.
    Missing Alicorn parts might be months away yet.

Rhino Keeper
    I expanded to that new area as suggested in a previous post and got the badge for that task.

Won't be long before someone uses all their gems to skip this goal because they can't wait to get the reward of a new building

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelvalle1 View Post
    I vote that the goals have a hidden counter, like a few people suggested. Also, is it a possibility that the requirements are slightly different for different devices? And nobody answered a question somebody posted that I'm curious about, the people who weren't fully expanded & got the badge, did you guys have only permit expansions left?

I expanded to new area I only had one spot left to expand to (needing trade ticket). Prior to the new spot being opened

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleighncurrie View Post
    Won't be long before someone uses all their gems to skip this goal because they can't wait to get the reward of a new building
    Someone already did.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    I should answer my own question. As long as you expand to the newest expansion, you will get the badge. I got it with many expansions that need and don't need permits left. I suspect those that didn't get it expand to the wrong spot.
    Thing is i wasnt fully expanded , only 1 expansion that requires permit left. When i clicked expand , there was only one option to expand and after expanding there and the goal didnt register , i clicked expand again and this time it showed me 1 more area to expand. So i had to expand twice to get a badge. it pissed me off cuz i cant make permits anymore-.-

New Resident
    I got the explorer's badge by expanding to the left corner. And I have more spots to expand. But I did not get the badge straight away. Odd, I got it 1 hour later...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Thing is i wasnt fully expanded , only 1 expansion that requires permit left. When i clicked expand , there was only one option to expand and after expanding there and the goal didnt register , i clicked expand again and this time it showed me 1 more area to expand. So i had to expand twice to get a badge. it pissed me off cuz i cant make permits anymore-.-
    Sorry for asking, but are you sure the expansion you expand to that didn't register the goal is the new expansion just released? I just visited your kingdom but don't think I saw any extra expansion space that I cannot expand to. I believe the expansion that did not register the goal is not the correct one.

Fashion Designer
    As to why the correct expansion did not show up initially, I think it could be due to a sync issue.