View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 23 of 117 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

The rasp. It takes more than a day is because I like to make the post extremely detailed so they can't possibly be moved
    To another thread.

Reason*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    And yes if you read my incrediblely long post you would see that I am doing the final story every Friday and a new topic every Saturday. The topic doesn't not have to be a battle. My next debate won't be a battle. Gotta mix things up to keep it fun and entertaining. And please mods.
    Don't get this mixed with dragon battle because this isn't exclusively battles.
    I understood that

I think what Pony suggested is a thread discussing a single dragon in many different aspects: battle arena potential, appearence ratings, what they do in spare time, just discussing random stuff.

I like your debate threads and I like the idea of both threads running at the same time. Although I don't see why a new debate thread can't be started each week.

Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I understood that

I think what Pony suggested is a thread discussing a single dragon in many different aspects: battle arena potential, appearence ratings, what they do in spare time, just discussing random stuff.

I like your debate threads and I like the idea of both threads running at the same time. Although I don't see why a new debate thread can't be started each week.
    Yeah.'id be fine with a simply locking the thread and starting a new one. It wouldn't cause any disruption. Can we have that pony. Or can you kindly explain why we can't have a new thread please?

The Honorable Panda
    Yeah.'id be fine with a simply locking the thread and starting a new one. It wouldn't cause any disruption. Can we have that pony. Or can you kindly explain why we can't have a new thread please?
    This one can be locked and you can start a new thread no problem.

What Pony stated was one ONE Master thread for discussing the dragons not a thread per dragon or debate.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    If I understood everything: you have the choice between a new debate for each pair of dragons - like what you intended to do from the beginning, or open a master thread that include all styles of debate chosen for each pair of dragons (keeping your vision on how to conduct the debate - not mix with the existing thread on the arena) which would allow other forum visitors to find the thread without having to search each discussion couples in the entire forum.
    That s what I understand. and they all say "feel free to act as you prefer". this couldnt be nicer!

I understand that. It's just the debates may not always be about dragons, it could be about features.
    I honestly would mind a master thread because I'm tired. I'm tired of the same topics coming up over again. Tired of the same routines. Dragon comes out. Complain rinse and repeat. I guess a master thread is ok but it's wont have as fun as this. Think of t this way. In highschool gym a teacher may say do whatever you want. But then it's unorganized and not as
    Fun,". But if a highschool teacher makes the class do one thing"g. It's ten times more fun. Not sure about you, but I want weekly debate. Now with that said. If that's not possible ) because I'm
    Not in charge as much as I want to be a mod) I would like a final verdict. This is my second in game account btw. So don't judge me by my island :$

Executive Chef
    Me and Pony are currently discussing having both threads running side by side.

Fashion Designer
    I understand that. It's just the debates may not always be about dragons, it could be about features.
    I honestly would mind a master thread because I'm tired. I'm tired of the same topics coming up over again. Tired of the same routines. Dragon comes out. Complain rinse and repeat. I guess a master thread is ok but it's wont have as fun as this. Think of t this way. In highschool gym a teacher may say do whatever you want. But then it's unorganized and not as
    Fun,". But if a highschool teacher makes the class do one thing"g. It's ten times more fun. Not sure about you, but I want weekly debate. Now with that said. If that's not possible ) because I'm
    Not in charge as much as I want to be a mod) I would like a final verdict. This is my second in game account btw. So don't judge me by my island :$
    I understand what you mean. + if every debat were in the same thread, people coming there could discuss about something old. once it s closed you can go for a new idea and people dont feel bored. This could be better indeed

Fashion Designer
    I d like you to keep your idea on the way you think it. I m sure this will be great