View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

    2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

    1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

    5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

    1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

    1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

    4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

    3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

    2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

    1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

    0 0%
Page 1 of 117 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1161

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

  1. #1

    Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

    EDIT(KP)5-19-13

    Hey guys, this thread is now the master thread for discussions on the battle Dragons.
    If you wish to discuss which dragon beats other dragons in the arena, please use the current thread here.

    Please note that since this is a master thread for all discussions on the battle dragons, if you do not want other members posting in between your battle debates, you will need to start a group up for the debates to keep these separate.

    When you a ready to do a poll for the winner, start a new thread with your poll, then send a PM to me and let me know you started the new poll.
    I will move the poll to this thread and it will replace the old poll.

    For the weekly debates, when someones starts a new debate, just post on the thread, then send me a PM with the post number, I will add a link in this post with the debate name and the starting post number for easy reference.

    Debates


    post 385- Winter vs Hynotic- WINNER Hypnotic
    post 392- Angel vs Dark Angel -WINNER TIE
    post 538 - Boo Vs Illusion- WINNER ILLUSION
    post 772 - Quetzal vs Crusader Dragon-WINNER- CRUSADER
    post 896- Eclipse vs Leopard- Winner- ECLIPSE
    #1017- Zombie vs Goblin


    Titian vs Forestfire: Winner Titan
    (see this thread here for the original starting post for this battle)

    http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52951-Forestfire-Dragon-vs-Titan-Dragon
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-02-2013 at 05:59 AM.

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,690
    Oh my goodness you put a ton of effort into this post.

    If I am going to contribute, I'm going to have to say that Titan is stronger simply due to the massive size and strength implied even by the name.

  3. #3
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    Hello fellow Dragon story players. I wanted to start a new discussion that would not get moved to another thread so I came up with this one. This is a debate I will do weekly about two dragons (dragons interchange which each thread). Each of them will be judged and we the players will determine who is the strongest dragon out of the two selected.
    Each dragon will be judged on 6 attributes that will determine the strength of the dragon


    Each dragon will be judged on 6 attributes that will determine the strength of the dragon

    These attributes are:

    1. Strength
    2. Speed/Agility (land)
    3. Speed/Agility (Air
    4. Intelligence
    5. Size

    And number 6 would be a special/unique ability most dragons have (note that I said most dragons, so some dragons may not have one, if that is to occur we will still factor in the disadvantage the dragon has received on the losing end). Example: (of a special ability comparison) Well, the Storm Dragon can produce lightning to attack it's opponents BUT the Fire Dragon can produce massive amounts of fire; based in that I would think the Fire Dragon would have a special ability advantage.

    At the end of every week, I will write a detailed story about the two dragons meeting and battling and the outcome will be decided based on comments.


    Conclusion of rules and actions:

    1. No going off topic

    2. Dragons battling will be in epic form

    3. Judge dragons fairly and be ready to defend your argument

    4. You can go judge more than the 6 attributes. E.g. Sight

    5. Every week (Saturday) I will take a look at all the post and write a detailed story about the dragons meeting and fight and the outcome will be determined by the posts, I will not be biased

    6. Every Sunday I will make a new thread featuring two different dragons

    7. This is not based on Dragon battles and you can not use dragon battles in reference to see who is stronger. Strength will be determined through posts. E.g. You cannot say "Well, dragon A lost to Dragon B in a dragon battle therefore dragon B is stronger". None of that please.

    8. Titan and Forestfire photo and descriptions credits go to the Dragon Story Wiki

    I will not make comparisons in order not to be biased and will check up on threads every Saturday.

    Okay, with that said.

    Ready, set, debate!
    Took awhile to read, for all those lazy readers this quote sums it all up

  4. #4
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Oh my goodness you put a ton of effort into this post.

    If I am going to contribute, I'm going to have to say that Titan is stronger simply due to the massive size and strength implied even by the name.
    Whoa, heck no, first fire would roast that limo of meat, the bigger they are the harder the roast.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by drahmedrob View Post
    Whoa, heck no, first fire would roast that limo of meat, the bigger they are the harder the roast.
    Elaborate.

  6. #6
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by drahmedrob View Post
    Whoa, heck no, first fire would roast that limo of meat, the bigger they are the harder the roast.
    Remember that Titan is a beast of Fire itself ;3

  7. #7
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    Elaborate.
    Okay we'll first off. The forest fire dragon has a HUGE speed advantage according to YOUR post. And rotomguy is not factoring the fact that along with the speed and intelligence advantage and the fact the the Forestfire dragon has some crazy inferno powers. The Titan dragon is simply inferior to its power :P

  8. #8
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Remember that Titan is a beast of Fire itself ;3
    Probably but it cannot produce as much fire as the forest fire dragon.

  9. #9
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by drahmedrob View Post
    Okay we'll first off. The forest fire dragon has a HUGE speed advantage according to YOUR post. And rotomguy is not factoring the fact that along with the speed and intelligence advantage and the fact the the Forestfire dragon has some crazy inferno powers. The Titan dragon is simply inferior to its power :P
    The Forestfire may be fast but damaging that huge thing is going to be difficult. The Forestfire looks rather frail and one strike from the Titan's paws could inflict heavy damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by drahmedrob View Post
    Probably but it cannot produce as much fire as the forest fire dragon.
    I know, the Titan Dragon relies on strength. But as it is a Fire element, it can resist the Fire's the Forestfire tries to use.

  10. #10
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    91
    Valid point but how much fire can the fire dragon take?

Page 1 of 117 1231151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •