Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Maybe for the Farm issue the Farm Would Be- Ultimate Farm- 1,000,000 Coins to upgrade

Fastberries (Fast+Berries)- 100,000 Coins- 5 Minutes- 1000 Food

Quickterines (Quick+ Nectarines) 500,000 Coins- 2 Hours- 10,000 Food

Ulti-Fruit (Ultimate+Fruit) 1,000,000 Coins- 10 Hours- 100,000 Food.
    I've (along with many others) have suggested this before, and still think this is my #1 - there's no realistic way to continually keep up with evolving the dragons without any way to actually grow food at the level needed. It really has slowed the game to a crawl for me and I am losing interest especially since the newer hybrids are way too hard to breed, a lot of the newer dragons being rather unattractive, and the food amounts have becomes extremely unreasonable. There's no way for even an upper level player to get the coins needed to keep up with the food. I'm a level 88 and struggling.
    Food is not the only issue though - gaining coin is a problem too. I'd like to ask how come a water dragon can be sold for 1000, and air for 250 and all others are only 100? I'd like to suggest -*again*- to adjust the amount of coins that can be earned from the sale of a dragon according to its rarity. Does that mean breeding for gaining coins? Probably. But come on - with low cap limits on expensive habitats, it's too hard and way to slow to earn the amount of coins to buy more habitats and *gasp* grow food. Give players another way to gain coin!

Rhino Keeper
    Team Lava is only interested in making money.. thats why every new dragon on the market goes for thousands of gold... except the ones where they start a stupid new habitat and try to weasel you into spending money by charging 800 gold instead. Gone are the days of being able to earn coins and buy dragons with COINS... it seems that is only for new players to get them into the game. We havent seen new food in I cant tell you how long, and I've been playing since pretty much the get go.. The food issue is in dire need of an overhaul... the habitat cap is an ongoing joke.. to make more money < sure let me sell my habitats I paid coins for and pay 500 gold for one that'll hold one more effin dragon >... the decorations are a joke.. not because they suck.. which they do, but because theres NO MORE ROOM TO PUT THEM.. Theres never been an expansion of islands, none the less space for further expansion.

What is Team Lava doing to address any of these issues?... nothing.. they keep pushing out worse and worse dragons and releasing more stuff for people to pay money to get... and its not even good content.

You want a suggestion since this is a suggestion thread?.. yeah I can do that.

I suggest Team Lava stop ignoring the users crys for very legitamate requests.

1. Increase the habitat cap... to a level thats MORE then a user would need, but not high enough to be ridiculous
    2. Fix the food problem.. either lower the food intake to level dragons.. or add new food to the market to provide more food
    3. Fix the land mass problem.. give us another island or two.. stop forcing us to get rid of decorations for habitats
    4. Fix the level problem.. this has forever been a burden.. whats the point of being top level? its gains you nothing.
    5. Fix the social problem. What do we get as a reward for having or visiting neighbors? 1 XP or 5 coins.. seriously?
    6. Fix the dragon development issue - COINS for dragons, not gold.. stop being so greedy.
    7. Fix the limited edition bull... leave them in the market.

Im just getting started here.. but thats a decent start..
    Last edited by maguar; 06-25-13 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Removed mod action statement

I wish the craftable dragons were breedable. It really sucks that just because I have an android phone that I can't get Sapphire, Ruby, Tiger's Eye, etc, without forking over mass amounts of cash. Even if they were Ultra Rare with the hidden color of Stone or something I'd be happy, because I don't make nearly enough to justify buying all of them outright (let alone just one).

Competition? Chasing dragons?

Executive Chef
    Yes there is a food shortage now.
    My dragons are hungry too .

Unhappy

Oh and another suggestion No more giant expensive trees!!!!!!! please

Instead of introducing a new element which TL will just make a mini-element out of, I've got new ideas for the current newest elements.
    Fairytale element
    Princess dragon (Craft)
    Proverb dragon (Fairytale+Pink)
    Royal dragon (Fairytale+Yellow)
    Piglet dragon (Fairytale+Pink)
    Little Red Riding Hood dragon (Fairytale+Red)
    Glimmer dragon (Fairytale+Green+Purple)
    Evilmother dragon (Fairytale+Black+Purple)
    Book dragon (Fairytale+Mythic)
    Startale dragon (Fairytale+Cosmic)
    Little Mermaid dragon (Fairytale+Blue+Green)

Cosmic element
    Startale dragon (Cosmic+Fairytale)
    Astronomer dragon (Cosmic+Mythic)
    Mars dragon (Cosmic+Red)
    Globe dragon (Cosmic+Green+Blue)
    Alien dragon (Cosmic+Green)
    Mercury dragon (Cosmic+Yellow)
    Venus dragon (Cosmic+Yellow)
    Jupiter dragon (Cosmic+Red+Yellow)
    Neptune dragon (Cosmic+Blue)
    Ur**** dragon (Cosmic+Blue)
    Planetary dragon (Cosmic)[Reward from breeding all planetary dragons (Mercury dragon, Venus dragon, Globe dragon, Mars dragon, Jupiter dragon, Saturn dragon, Ur**** dragon and Neptune dragon)
    Solar flare dragon (Cosmic+Diamond)

Mythic element
    Book dragon (Mythic+Fairytale)
    Greek dragon (Mythic+Cosmic)
    Aphrodite dragon (Mythic+Pink)
    Minator dragon (Mythic+Red)
    Zeus dragon (Mythic+Blue)
    Royal dragon (Mythic+Yellow)
    Ancient dragon (Mythic+Yellow+Green)

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Mythic element

Greek dragon (Mythic+Cosmic)
    Sorry I meant astronomer dragon.

New Resident
    Actual suggestions on new content/general improvements aside, i would say just one thing:

DON?T IGNORE ANDROID USERS!!!

It?s NOT fair, that majority of new content and updates are released for iOS and we (android users) are getting it ages later (if ever). Personally, I see that developers need to be paid and I wouldn?t mind spending a reasonable amount time to time for something i really like in the game, but I am not going to spend a penny for something which is primarily doveloped for another platform, especially if I should pay for something available in-game for the primary platform. This is not only message to Team Lava for this horrible behavior to potential customers, this is also to all android users who are paying them, let them show that our continuous numerous request are not to be ignored, stop feeding them until they start treating us at least little more equally!

Thank You.