Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 4-4-2013 Helios Dragon

Farm Supplier
    1Air, 4firestorm, 1eagle, and now got 17hrs! Did I just got a atlas?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    I'm with you Spitfire and MomsHouseofSweets :/

Trying so hard for this!! definitely not speeding up anymore, spent way too much gold for <50KB of pixels... I haven't had any luck with breeding any hybrids (pink & black also) besides Atlas, I'm sad
    This dragon was hard to get! I got Quetzal, Crusader & Gold with little trouble but Helios was really annoying.. I haven't had any luck with the other Diamond hybrids too.

Executive Chef
    so far i got like 10 fires, 8 airs, 4 mythics, 1 scoprion, 2 easters and 5 firestorms -_-

right now i'm having another 12 hrs brewing in the den, so i hope it's gonna be helios. but oh well, i can already smell the next firestorm soon entering my nest, ugh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Afishkiss View Post
    1Air, 4firestorm, 1eagle, and now got 17hrs! Did I just got a atlas?!
    Sure did. Congrats! I got mine yesterday

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dracenwood View Post
    Diamond will also split into light. No other way to explain diamond x night giving you a dream dragon.

I think mythic DOES split since most of the fails are red/ yellow hybrids. And I too have gotten hybrids from diamond x diamond.

It is becoming painfully clear that there is no longer any real plan behind the breeding combinations. There used to be something that resembled true genetics to this game but that has flown out the window with the newer elements. I don't mind 30 or 40 or 60 fails. But when people are over 500 fails on dark angel it just gets stupid. There is a difference in making a game challenging and what TL has done.

I used to spend quite a bit of real money on this game. I think TL works hard and they should get paid for it. I've backed way off on my spending since the Dark Angel debacle. I don't mind paying for their work but I want a reasonable chance of getting what I want when I spend my money. I don't feel like I have one anymore. I could just buy the new dragons but that defeats the purpose of "playing a game". I'm just going to work on expansion and growing food to raise all my diamonds. Since it takes me four days to expand and clear, that should take up the rest of this year.
    Exactly what I feel! I no longer spend gold since its no longer fun. I just play now for "whatever". My awesome neighbors make the game hard to quit. But just a little bit more splitting up and I won't mind quitting this game. It's a shame, coz it was really a great game before TL messed up the breeding outcomes, it just doesn't make sense.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Afishkiss View Post
    Exactly what I feel! I no longer spend gold since its no longer fun. I just play now for "whatever". My awesome neighbors make the game hard to quit. But just a little bit more splitting up and I won't mind quitting this game. It's a shame, coz it was really a great game before TL messed up the breeding outcomes, it just doesn't make sense.
    Don't target for any Diamond hybrids anymore. When you are breeding just randomly toss 2 dragons with 4 elements in the den & hope for the best outcome. Because no matter what you do DS randomly give you a dragon anyway ;') There's no breeding rules anymore. Forget about speed breeding, the dragon you want will not show up on speed breeding. Spend more time on expansion & decoration. Hopefully the dragon you want will show up as unexpected. I'm with you my NBR.

Rhino Keeper
    so my tally:
    13 mythics
    22 firestorms
    7 eagles
    3 easters
    4 atlas'
    this is brutal. helios is gorgeous and i have a habitat waiting just for him...sigh this sucks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    so my tally:
    13 mythics
    22 firestorms
    7 eagles
    3 easters
    4 atlas'
    this is brutal. helios is gorgeous and i have a habitat waiting just for him...sigh this sucks
    omg...totally forgot about the 1 crusader and 9 fire dragons i got too

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    so my tally:
    13 mythics
    22 firestorms
    7 eagles
    3 easters
    4 atlas'
    Surprised you didnt get air like i did... Even getting lotsa waters trying for DA

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Surprised you didnt get air like i did... Even getting lotsa waters trying for DA
    omg i forgot about the airs too lol! it is just too much.