Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindle Fire Parity

Oh Your forgetting the new games also Not a lot Yeah right ...............
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxieland View Post
    These are the dragons Kindle users don't have yet (that I know of):

Storm, Scarecrow, Emerald, Ruby, Virtue, Justice, Flower, Kite, Bubble, Origami, Tiny, Sapphire, Unicorn, Left Heart, Right Heart, Passion, Chocolate, and Night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxieland View Post
    Sorry counted wrong:

Dragons not available for Kindle -- 19

Album -- Storm, Scarecrow

Crafted -- Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz

Pink -- Virtue, Justice, Flower, Kite, Bubble, Origami, Tiny, Unicorn, Chocolate

Heart -- Left Heart, Right Heart, Passion

Dark/black -- Night

One more NO CONTESTS

Fashion Designer
    I'm happy Kindle has the update but the habitat costs is ridiculously high. I'm just at lvl 30 something and trying to get enough coins just to buy the small habitat because I have a Night dragon breeding now. Got it on the first try with wizard/water.

Question Is kindle going to get updates?????

I know this tread will be put where no one cares or will answer but this is getting to be a bit much of Amazon Kindle not getting anything from Team Lava. I am seeing negative feedback on team lava games on Amazon and it saddens me to know that not even a answer to know if your going to update your games. I have put money into DS and have gotten nothing. Your contest are a joke they aren't fair. All I see are everyone complaining about this and that and Kindle hasn't gotten even PINK or any for the free dragon or decorations without having to pay for them. NOT FAIR !!!!!!!!!!! ARE THERE GOING TO ANY UPDATES TO KINDLE??????????????! If not then tell Amazon customers that before they complain to them about their money being taken for nothing.

Banned
    It is sad but true. If only Amazon did open up to Google, everybody would be happy. Unfortunately, most games available in the Amazon market place are outdated. I noticed that the version of most games that Amazon has is way behind what Google Play has. And it is not only TL, but others too. There is something about Amazon that doesn't allow game manufacturers to update things smoothly. I think that it is a shared problem. Amazon is well aware of people being upset with their app store. Their forums are full of complaints.

Your right. I have also seen that there are other games I have and when they update and they do, it is right away with all at the games at the same time because we play together. There is nothing in Amazon from TL for DS , nothing at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    It is sad but true. If only Amazon did open up to Google, everybody would be happy. Unfortunately, most games available in the Amazon market place are outdated. I noticed that the version of most games that Amazon has is way behind what Google Play has. And it is not only TL, but others too. There is something about Amazon that doesn't allow game manufacturers to update things smoothly. I think that it is a shared problem. Amazon is well aware of people being upset with their app store. Their forums are full of complaints.

Farm Supplier
    Kindle players are a very patient group, but nobody pays to wait indefinitely!

I have both an iPhone and a kindle fire HD but alas play on my little phone screen. Much more fun as have all the options. Thinking seriously of deleting the one on Kindle.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragondh View Post
    I have both an iPhone and a kindle fire HD but alas play on my little phone screen. Much more fun as have all the options. Thinking seriously of deleting the one on Kindle.
    I am on IOS, but if I had a kindle and still needed older dragons, I'd keep it active and get them now while there isn't as many fails. Right now, with all the new dragons on IOS, as you are away from your iphone, fails are a plenty. Get what you can now, dragon wise on your kindle.

Hi..hope it's ok if I ask for help on this thread...I am a Kindle Fire 2nd Generation user, and I have this pesky problem. I am playing Dragon Story, and have tried repeatedly to reply to a message another player posted to my Wall yesterday. Every time I try to send a message, it brings up a pop.up button with the message "game ended". I have tried to reboot, restart after holding "CLOSE" button down 30 seconds, and lastly, I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it again. This is the second time this has happened in the last week,the first time it took 5 days, and it miraculously corrected itself...and I have been able to send messages back and forth to that neighbor just fine since then. I don,'t want to have to wait ,5 days for it to correct itself....I need to send a reply ASAP to this particular player as she has graciously offered her assistance I my never ending quest for the elusive Diamond Dragon!I I have tried 21 different breeding combinations so far to attain this particular Dragon Lady...so I need to make contact with her....her Island name is Ariana but I do not know her Storm I'D code. We have a mutual neighbor, and had read a message I had sent her in which I was venting out of frustration ...and she offered her help, so I don't want her to think I am ignoring her! Please Help!!!! Has a anyone else had this particular bug with their Kindle? Thanks......jannywanny7, which is both my Island name in Dragon Story,as well as my Storm I'D code name.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast