Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindle Fire Parity

Banned
    "Re: DS Valentine for Kindle
    You should have all of the valentines content available in the regular dragon story for kindle. You won't need to get the actual valentines edition for this to work."

This is the last mail I receive from MHz_ from Team Lava staff. I have explained to him that Kindle did not receive much of a valentine content besides Cupid and Rose dragons and will we ever see the Pink dragons ? I will post the answer when I receive it.

Banned
    Last message, received just now :

"Re: DS Valentine for Kindle
    Hmm. I'll try to look into your comments you listed at the top of your message.

Regarding the release of valentines editions on kindle.. i've said before that it really boils down to a matter of resources. " From MHz_.

Fashion Designer
    I would love to be able to craft the Topaz dragon for my Kindle game. It is so.... adorable!!!

um.. im kind of lost, but can someone please tell me why kindle users can't buy buildings like the ipod people can? or is that just my kindle tablet that's screwing up. I swear that i saw the option to buy the trading portal thing and the building with the book on top of it (whatever it's called) and now i can't find it..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cassielee43 View Post
    um.. im kind of lost, but can someone please tell me why kindle users can't buy buildings like the ipod people can? or is that just my kindle tablet that's screwing up. I swear that i saw the option to buy the trading portal thing and the building with the book on top of it (whatever it's called) and now i can't find it..
    its not available for android/kindle yet.

Kindle is the last to get anything with Team Lava. We are at the basic of games I was hoping today with game shut down we would at least get something but like always NOTHING. I wouldn't expect to even get the next dragon or even have a fair chance of winning any contest as we aren't even given them now. So disappointed!!!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    And now the black element is coming out on thursday! Want, want, want. Cant have, can't have, can't have! But what can you expect?

We can expect if it does be available that we have to pay for it. Not me. I WILL NOT PUT NOTHING INTO THIS GAME It's sad when other game company's give to their players and make it equal and this company gives nothing. The contest are a joke when they are not fair and then to put a so called sale on gold/gems.

Farm Supplier
    These are the dragons Kindle users don't have yet (that I know of):

Storm, Scarecrow, Emerald, Ruby, Virtue, Justice, Flower, Kite, Bubble, Origami, Tiny, Sapphire, Unicorn, Left Heart, Right Heart, Passion, Chocolate, and Night.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxieland View Post
    These are the dragons Kindle users don't have yet (that I know of):

Storm, Scarecrow, Emerald, Ruby, Virtue, Justice, Flower, Kite, Bubble, Origami, Tiny, Sapphire, Unicorn, Left Heart, Right Heart, Passion, Chocolate, and Night.
    Sorry counted wrong:

Dragons not available for Kindle -- 19

Album -- Storm, Scarecrow

Crafted -- Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz

Pink -- Virtue, Justice, Flower, Kite, Bubble, Origami, Tiny, Unicorn, Chocolate

Heart -- Left Heart, Right Heart, Passion

Dark/black -- Night

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast