Page 203 of 240 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2393

Thread: Show off Your Bakery - Thread 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    So pretty! I love the grey/pink/black theme you have going

I love all the animals you have in this one Question though: which tables and chairs are the ones in the above picture? Specifically, I'm asking about the green ones with the legs, and the round pink tables with the green centers. I don't think I've ever seen them before!
    Thank you! The Shamrock Chair was from a St. Patrick's Day theme a long time ago. The Athletics Table was from the Olympics goal four years ago.
    Last edited by 3squares; 05-23-16 at 12:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Been a while since I "showed off," but I'm really feeling the color themes right now, so here they are:

Twospoons' minty goodness:

Twoforks b&w & pink all over:

Fourspoons blue Morocco:

Nice treatment of the mint stuff! I also love the blue Moroccan themed one.

Executive Chef
    Been a while since I "showed off," but I'm really feeling the color themes right

They are all awesome but my favorite is the pink one

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Been a while since I "showed off," but I'm really feeling the color themes right now, so here they are:

Twospoons' minty goodness:

Fourspoons blue Morocco:

Love them all, but the mint one is my favorite So simple and clean, and I love how even your appliances' color scheme matches the mint color! (Not sure if that was intentional, but I wouldn't put it past you if it was ) And the addition of the sampler cart is great!

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Thank you! The Shamrock Chair was from a St. Patrick's Day theme a long time ago. The Athletics Table was from the Olympics goal four years ago.
    Aw Wish it were still available. I hope the table comes back this summer with the 2016 Olympics scheduled to happen
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    The City that Never Sleeps is constantly changing, and so is my bakery.

The new mint flooring uses colors that were popular during the Art Deco era, so used I used them in the hearth and the entrance of a posh little bistro.

Baseball season is here, and Hazel is enthusiastic about improving her batting average. She always takes her dog when she heads to practice. Her twin sister would like to go too, but she's stuck manning the host station.

The movers just want this day to be done, so they can come back and enjoy a snack...maybe a black and white cookie? Actually, what they really want is a couple of beers, but, sadly, 3squares was unable to get a liquor license.

How do you finesse the sizes of the photos? Enlarged them for you. Rynetory2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	493 
Size:	384.9 KB 
ID:	31168Click image for larger version. 

Views:	485 
Size:	365.2 KB 
ID:	31169Click image for larger version. 

Views:	491 
Size:	397.7 KB 
ID:	31170
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-25-16 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Enlarged photos

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    How cute!! I love your different sections I wish the Art Deco stuff was more pastel to go with the mint tiles.

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    The movers just want this day to be done, so they can come back and enjoy a snack...maybe a black and white cookie? Actually, what they really want is a couple of beers, but, sadly, 3squares was unable to get a liquor license.
    Well... with the Art Deco in full swing... are you sure it isn't just Prohibition time in the Big Apple in your bakery right now? Maybe they can have some fizz instead

I think one of the mods could resize the pictures if you asked, but for me: I like to upload my pictures somewhere first (imgur is my preferred choice), and then click 'Insert Image from URL', with the checkbox UN-checked.

Hope that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    How cute!! I love your different sections I wish the Art Deco stuff was more pastel to go with the mint tiles.

Well... with the Art Deco in full swing... are you sure it isn't just Prohibition time in the Big Apple in your bakery right now? Maybe they can have some fizz instead

I think one of the mods could resize the pictures if you asked, but for me: I like to upload my pictures somewhere first (imgur is my preferred choice), and then click 'Insert Image from URL', with the checkbox UN-checked.

Hope that helps
    You are right! They can have a little something- with the right persuasion. . The speakeasy is in the cellar...

Sometimes a mod resizes the pix - thank you, mods! Hmmm I wonder if photobucket can do it. I already have an account there.

Farm Supplier
    My bakery has been years in the making. I'm still trying to get all of the tiles pink but it's hard saving gems! Alas, my pink bakery! I recently switched up the walls. I love it and the size of it.

Name:	28bb0na.jpg 
Views:	670 
Size:	349.8 KB 
ID:	31189Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2ro3oqv.jpg 
Views:	481 
Size:	358.1 KB 
ID:	31190Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dxfdac.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	358.9 KB 
ID:	31191
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-25-16 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Enlarged photos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravynnNicole View Post
    My bakery has been years in the making. I'm still trying to get all of the tiles pink but it's hard saving gems! Alas, my pink bakery! I recently switched up the walls. I love it and the size of it.

Name:	28bb0na.jpg 
Views:	670 
Size:	349.8 KB 
ID:	31189

Name:	2ro3oqv.jpg 
Views:	481 
Size:	358.1 KB 
ID:	31190

Name:	dxfdac.jpg