Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Restaurant Story!

Welcome to Restaurant Story!

The latest game from TeamLava gives you the ability to build a unique restaurant with stunning variety and creativity. Customize and chose from a top-class menu that will surely suit your tastes. Showcase your restaurant, get tips from friends, share cooking with your friends and much more!

Unregistered

Gems

Do we get free gems and city cash for downloading it, we really should since the Halloween case came out and some people can't afford it so plz

Unregistered

Thumbs down Of course

You guys won't obsessed with money you guys adding these **** cases so we get the same piece of [edit] all the time wasting our **** money you guys are greedy piece of [edit] barely giving gems having all these things all you guys add is things with gems barely any non real cash things shakes my head.
    Last edited by trenae; 08-18-2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: language

Unregistered

I mean look I love farm story

I just bought a $25 iTunes card just for this but you guys need to add more things that cost in game money and give more gems for $5 I was thinking 30 I mean really $5 for a virtual gravestone or a **** chair I mean really what are you guys thinking

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just bought a $25 iTunes card just for this but you guys need to add more things that cost in game money and give more gems for $5 I was thinking 30 I mean really $5 for a virtual gravestone or a **** chair I mean really what are you guys thinking
    Actually, it is not what are they thinking, it is what are YOU thinking.
    We know what they are thinking, it is our wallets.
    Peace.

Unregistered

No free Gem???

Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    The latest game from TeamLava gives you the ability to build a unique restaurant with stunning variety and creativity. Customize and chose from a top-class menu that will surely suit your tastes. Showcase your restaurant, get tips from friends, share cooking with your friends and much more!
    No free gem for downloading this new game?

Unregistered

Time Management Game?

Hmmm. It's got great graphics, as to be expected from TeamLava! I will give it a go but trying to keep up with the customers is likely to be more than I can handle.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmmm. It's got great graphics, as to be expected from TeamLava! I will give it a go but trying to keep up with the customers is likely to be more than I can handle.
    Yes it's crazy busy trying to keep up with the customers! Fun game  Another money spinner for TeamLava 

VIP1

Well Done Team - Excellent Entertainment

Unregistered

Unhappy Attention norman please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need neighbors to expand mt restuarant. it keep saying my id is inappropriate which disable me from from getting neighbors. can u please help me fix this. your help is much appreciated. thanks oh my id name is shortandsexy.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast