Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Main Goal: The Great Pizza Print - April 4th, 2024 (14 days)

Does anyone know what the new appliances have for recipes?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nessalove0329 View Post
    Does anyone know what the new appliances have for recipes?

These are recipes for Soda Machine (1st appliance), cook times are always 2 hr, 3hr, 5hr recipes.

Haven't yet reached Pizza Print (second appliance), but it's likely someone will post 2nd appliance info later today or tomorrow at latest.

Last edited by pcabral03; 04-07-24 at 05:59 PM.

I meant the finest oven and fine oven and the finest stove and fine stove ? They just came up for me I don?t know about anyone else they are on sale for me with gems

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    I meant the finest oven and fine oven and the finest stove and fine stove ? They just came up for me I don?t know about anyone else they are on sale for me with gems
    This is the thread for the Fine Stove and Fine Oven: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91657
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    This is the thread for the Fine Stove and Fine Oven: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91657
    Omg thank you so much. ! I looked everywhere and don?t want to waste gems to see ! I wish there was an option to view recipes on the appliances before you buy them instead of coming here looking ! Does anyone know if you buy them do all the recipes come unlocked ? Also I still don?t see ?FINEST? oven and stove only fine ? Is there a difference

Executive Chef

Main goal part 4

Nightclub Owner
    Those aren't part of the current goals, they're listed as part of the weekly sale - sale thread HERE. I have all the recipe images that I'll add to that thread tomorrow if no one else has done it yet. EDIT: recipe images added to sale thread

For future reference, community member Kenndi was awesome enough to create updated lists of the goals, parts and appliances that you might find helpful to find info on future relisted appliances.

Executive Chef

Side Goal Prize: U-Pizza Display 2x1

Pizza display looks cute!! Thank you for the image

Executive Chef

Main goal part 5

Second Appliance: Pizza Print (parts/recipes/counter displays)

*Note will update counters displays to this post when complete
    Last edited by pcabral03; 04-12-24 at 05:20 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast