Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 3/28: Bunnicorn Meadow | storybook info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    The winged Bunicorn drops only coins. Is that normal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfgh123654 View Post
    If you are not at the right chapter: YES
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfgh123654 View Post
    We have to wait till chapter 7 for them to have drops. Keep it handy on your board as it will be needed in 2 days time. I got one from an adventure in chapter 5 (today). It's a lovely looking item.

How did everyone get on with neighbour requests? My were done in 1.5 hours and then I could still see them coming in after I had 15 of them to clear the goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    We have to wait till chapter 7 for them to have drops. Keep it handy on your board as it will be needed in 2 days time. I got one from an adventure in chapter 5 (today). It's a lovely looking item.

How did everyone get on with neighbour requests? My were done in 1.5 hours and then I could still see them coming in after I had 15 of them to clear the goal.
    My neighbour requests only took about 30 mins, and I responded to about 40 requests from neighbours. But I did sent the requests about after an hour after the chapter started. (Real life stuff made me late)

I now have 2 winged bunicorns. 1 from my very first adventure on Saturday and another today, so extra ready for chapter 7. That kind of thing is why I try to do as many adventures as I can right from when they become available. I try not to finish chapters till next days start for just such opportunities. I now have 12 pink bunny's, 3 hutches, 4 baskets and 2 winged bunnies. Hope other are as fortunate.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did someone buy the value pack with the blue bunny?
    Hopefully you're asking after the inventory card. If not, feel free to ignore the following, lol:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Bunnicorn A.PNG 
Views:	9 
Size:	246.2 KB 
ID:	73822Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Bunnicorn B.PNG 
Views:	10 
Size:	261.4 KB 
ID:	73823

Only have 8/15 after 3 hours. Maybe I need some new neighbors!

How did everyone get on with neighbour requests? My were done in 1.5 hours and then I could still see them coming in after I had 15 of them to clear the goal.[/QUOTE]

Executive Chef
    I did my neighbor requests just before I went to bed (new day changes at midnight for me). I had 8 when I went to sleep and 17 when I woke up. I have good neighbors!

Farm Supplier
    I also got all the requests in three hours. You just have to remember to send max 20 requests at a time, and there should be no problems.

I lost the 2 plain hutches coz the game booted, and now i am stuck. Plz help

Rhino Keeper
    I might need to refresh my list of neighbors... I sent the requests out like 8 hours ago, and I am still stuck at 5/15
    (I have 313 neighbors)
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast